The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

When can i start to live in my accomodation and when my course starts?

I have checked all my emails ,instructions and UCAS track but i cant seem to find any of these details. my mom said i have to go today which is 15/092013 and i am very unsure of this.

any help would be appreciated

is the start date today or 21st ?
Reply 1
for most im fairly certain freshers starts on the 21st and the course starts on the 30th
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
If you have on-campus accommodation, you can move in from next Saturday (21st). Unless you are forced otherwise, it's important you move in next weekend (21st/22nd). There is then one week ("Fresher's Week"), where you won't have any compulsory lectures - but some introductory ones. Teaching then officially starts on Monday 30th.
Reply 3
Original post by Champagne Supernova
If you have on-campus accommodation, you can move in from next Saturday (21st). Unless you are forced otherwise, it's important you move in next weekend (21st/22nd). There is then one week ("Fresher's Week"), where you won't have any compulsory lectures - but some introductory ones. Teaching then officially starts on Monday 30th.

hey dude thanks for the reply, is that mean on the 24th after it becomes 25th i can move in in 0;00 am?

or do i have to get there in the morning on the 25th of september?
Reply 4
if your on campus, you can move in on either the 21st (this saturday) or the 22nd (this sunday) between 8am and 10pm i believe
next week is freshers week and on the 30th, our lectures begin :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending