The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

East Slope, woo!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I would guess that flat 47 would be quite far up the hill as it seems as if the lower numbers are at the bottom. D is your room number I assume.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
katylalala
Its a long shot but does anyone know anything about flat 047D? Like the kind of info given earlier? Is it high? low? near stuff? far from stuff? dirty? less dirty? bathroom shareage? etc
thanks in advance
x

I -think- one of my friends was in there, though I might be wrong...If I'm right, it's over towards the left, you have to walk up the carpark which is quite a long way, but not too much up the actual slope.

It's six people and it's not been refurbished, but it's got a nice big kitchen/dining area, 2 showers and 2 toilets (but only one sink, strangely...).

I would guess that flat 47 would be quite far up the hill as it seems as if the lower numbers are at the bottom. D is your room number I assume.

Yeah you'd think so, but I never worked out the numbering system on East Slope...:confused:
Reply 42
Hi, got my tenancy agreement through yesterday and will be also living at East Slope. Room 72J. Sounds like il be far up the hill!. Anyone know??.xx
Reply 43
considering I'm 001L, I imagine ill be right at the bottom, on the very far left.
sound about right anyone?
Achilles13
considering I'm 001L, I imagine ill be right at the bottom, on the very far left.
sound about right anyone?

hello, it seems we'll be sharing a flat:smile: I'll be in room I. how exciting:biggrin:
Reply 45
janisjoplin
hello, it seems we'll be sharing a flat:smile: I'll be in room I. how exciting:biggrin:

but you're a girl and he's a guy, I think ... interesting! lol I'm sure that must be wrong though...
Reply 46
no co-ed flats then?
Reply 47
Oops sorry ignore me I was thinking you were sharing a room. 12AM syndrome, sorry!
Reply 48
janisjoplin

Very exciting indeed.
I dont suppose you know anything about it?
I think theres going to be twelve of us in there, but dont know if it is one of the refurbished ones or anything like that.
Reply 49
I'm in 043B, any info as to its location/nature?
Achilles13
Very exciting indeed.
I dont suppose you know anything about it?
I think theres going to be twelve of us in there, but dont know if it is one of the refurbished ones or anything like that.

you're right, I have no idea:frown:
maybe we should start a thread titled Flat01, East Slope:smile: it would be an excellent opportunity to get to know each other before arrival and some other ppl might pop up as well :smile:
Reply 51
sounds like a pretty sweet idea to me.
What are you studying? I take it your an international student.
Achilles13
sounds like a pretty sweet idea to me.
What are you studying? I take it your an international student.

Media studies and Languages(Spanish and French ab initio)
and you?
Reply 53
Hey hey,

Im staying in 73J, i hear thats where all the cool kids stay. Anyone around there, and maybe even doing psychology?

http://www.myspace.com/hyperhaydon

x
Reply 54
jch7
Hey hey,

Im staying in 73J, i hear thats where all the cool kids stay. Anyone around there, and maybe even doing psychology?

http://www.myspace.com/hyperhaydon

x

Hey neighbour , im in 72J!!:smile: , but im doing Social Work. So, looking forward to uni?.xx
Reply 55
Craziness. Yeh im really excited, looking forward to meeting everyone and checking out east slope. ive heard its where everything happens, parties, music scene and all that jazz. Should be cool. you?
Reply 56
jch7
Craziness. Yeh im really excited, looking forward to meeting everyone and checking out east slope. ive heard its where everything happens, parties, music scene and all that jazz. Should be cool. you?

Yeah i am looking forward to it.Cant wait til the 23rd now!. The Big move. Btw as we are next door neighbours any bad habits you have which I should know of.lol.x
Hahahha!

My best mate is living in Flat 001!

@ ktr18 - Henry's in 001K!
xxAprylxx
Hi, got my tenancy agreement through yesterday and will be also living at East Slope. Room 72J. Sounds like il be far up the hill!. Anyone know??.xx

Final block of flats, top row, left side!

I was in 73 in my first year!
Reply 59
im in flat 19....anyone know anything at all about it?! please tell me its one of the refurbished ones!! if it isnt im not bothered but wud b nice :biggrin:
xx

Quick Reply