The Student Room Group
you can answer any that you like from each section; just the one you've learnt in class you'll be able to remember more details for.
Reply 2
you can answer one from each section. You don't have to answer with what you learnt in class.

I thought about teaching myself a new topic for the hell of it, being that I only need a decent U... But I don't have the energy and I like psychopathology so I might as well have something decent to write in the exam.
Reply 3
lol if u only need a decent U u deffo shudnt waste the time or energy teaching urself a new topic. i left psycology revision till 2day cs i nly need like 19 marks for my A :smile: didnt even open my book til like an hour ago but lol im regrettin leavin it till the last minute! might just hav 2 skip one of the sections tomorrow (the first section) n try get at least some marks on the synoptic part!
Reply 4
yeah i thought about doing that, hmm. I don't want a U to my name, that's the thing :redface:
Reply 5
i cudnt care less bout gettin a U, as long as i get my A in the end im happy :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending