The Student Room Group

Part-time job in Manchester

Hello guys, as my friend told me, here I can find lots of helpful information and meet friendly people :smile:

I need a help in finding a part-time job in Manchester city(UK). I'm 16 years old boy. Going to do my a levels in Manchester. I need some cash and that's why I'm looking for a job.

Could you please help me with that? Any web-sites which you may know or any experience about getting a job. Or should I just go to let's say McDonald's and say I want to work?)))

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ening
Hello guys, as my friend told me, here I can find lots of helpful information and meet friendly people :smile:I need a help in finding a part-time job in Manchester city(UK). I'm 16 years old boy. Going to do my a levels in Manchester. I need some cash and that's why I'm looking for a job. Could you please help me with that? Any web-sites which you may know or any experience about getting a job. Or should I just go to let's say McDonald's and say I want to work?)))Posted from TSR Mobile
You heard RIGHT Ening! Welcome to TSR :biggrin: I think TSR is as good a place as any for job advice. Basically, the first step should be to think of where you would like to work and then go right on in there and ask them if they have any jobs available, or look on their site. If it's a shop or restaurant style job, personally I would go in and ask to speak to the manager myself to show them your face, that you are confident, friendly and a good communicator. That would help you stand out from the pack :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending