The Student Room Group

No attendance confirmation!

I need advice on my situation. I enrolled at my HE college to do a foundation degree almost 3 weeks ago, and have attended for the last two weeks. And yet, my attendance hasn't been confirmed to student finance. My payment is two weeks late today. I have spoke to my college and they told me that they haven't sent the paperwork off yet. What on earth am I supposed to do right now? I'm logging into my sfe account at least twice a day, I have stuff to buy for my course, I need transport to get there?!
Reply 1
Original post by spiderman1
I need advice on my situation. I enrolled at my HE college to do a foundation degree almost 3 weeks ago, and have attended for the last two weeks. And yet, my attendance hasn't been confirmed to student finance. My payment is two weeks late today. I have spoke to my college and they told me that they haven't sent the paperwork off yet. What on earth am I supposed to do right now? I'm logging into my sfe account at least twice a day, I have stuff to buy for my course, I need transport to get there?!

In that case the problem lies with the College- you need to continually hassle them and threaten them that you will have to drop out if they don't get their act together.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending