The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

University of Kent Applicants 2014

Applying or thinking of applying to University of Kent this year?

Make yourself known! Introduce yourself :biggrin:

I'm hopefully going for Law at Medway :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Applying for Biological Anthropology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
OMG been waiting for this to turn up for a while. I'm hoping for English and American Literature with Drama (or vice versa) and a year abroad; Kent is my first choice and let me tell you, I've just started my personal statement and I am bricking it.
Reply 3
Original post by Warner's Box
Applying or thinking of applying to University of Kent this year?

Make yourself known! Introduce yourself :biggrin:

I'm hopefully going for Law at Medway :smile:

Comparative Literature(Paris option) and French and Comparative Literature(Paris option).:smile:
Im applying for Financial Economics :smile:
Kent is definitely going to be my first choice! English and American Literature (with a year abroad) for me! :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by jwhitehead94
Kent is definitely going to be my first choice! English and American Literature (with a year abroad) for me! :smile:

Not far off from mine? Where do you want to do your year abroad?
Original post by EllieC130
Not far off from mine? Where do you want to do your year abroad?

California ideally, but I'd certainly be open to Ottawa or Massachusetts!
Hi there!
I've applied to do Liberal Arts at Canterbury, I've been writing my personal statement and I am literally so scared xD
Just want Sept 2014 to come now!:biggrin:
Reply 9
Hello!
I am probably going to apply for Computer Systems Engineering BEng.

Arms_of_the_University_of_Kent.png

Looking forward to it :biggrin:
:biggrin:

Reply 11
Applying for History :smile:
Reply 12
Actuarial science :smile:
Reply 13
Has anyone sent off their application yet? I hear kent replies really fast! I'm applying hopefully tomorrow :smile:

Anyone received offers yet?
Reply 14
Original post by Faye_m
Has anyone sent off their application yet? I hear kent replies really fast! I'm applying hopefully tomorrow :smile:

Isn't it a bit too early for offers to be made? I hope not since I've only written a first draft lol
Original post by Ndella
Isn't it a bit too early for offers to be made? I hope not since I've only written a first draft lol

Oh my goodness I know right? I have a friend whose already sent off her application and here is me still trying to struggle through my personal statement. But hopefully I can get my off this time next month. That's still pretty early tbh.
Reply 16
Oh my goodness I know right? I have a friend whose already sent off her application and here is me still trying to struggle through my personal statement. But hopefully I can get my off this time next month. That's still pretty early tbh.

She sounds organised lol, I've been doing so many coursework drafts that I haven't had time to finish my personal statement. What are you applying for?
Original post by Ndella
She sounds organised lol, I've been doing so many coursework drafts that I haven't had time to finish my personal statement. What are you applying for?

English and American Literature and Drama you?
Original post by Faye_m

The earliest offers are usually made is like October lol
Reply 19
English and American Literature and Drama you?

Looks interesting :smile: History

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending