The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Reading list/assingment for Biomedical Science

HI, I'm start my first year of Biomedical Science and I am having some technical issues getting onto Blackboard. Does anyone know if a reading list or even an assignment supplied for completion by first class.
All help is much appreciated.
Hi I've just completed the Biomedical Science degree at Lincoln, at my freshers, I think they gave us a reading list at the welcome/induction (at least I think so, it was 3 years ago!). I doubt that they'll be asking you to complete an assignment for the first class, the first few lectures will be an easing in process.

Side note, I have loads of textbooks that I want to sell on, so if you'd like to get some books that might be cheaper than elsewhere, let me know (a few have been highlighted but other than that they're in good shape).
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by QueenieBeane
Hi I've just completed the Biomedical Science degree at Lincoln, at my freshers, I think they gave us a reading list at the welcome/induction (at least I think so, it was 3 years ago!). I doubt that they'll be asking you to complete an assignment for the first class, the first few lectures will be an easing in process.

Side note, I have loads of textbooks that I want to sell on, so if you'd like to get some books that might be cheaper than elsewhere, let me know (a few have been highlighted but other than that they're in good shape).

Hi! My friends and I are starting first year biomed in Lincoln.
Do you still have some books for first or second years you want to sell?
thank you very much :smile:
Original post by Elle08
Hi! My friends and I are starting first year biomed in Lincoln.
Do you still have some books for first or second years you want to sell?
thank you very much :smile:

Hi, I've got quite a few books that I'd like to sell, covering different topics like microbiology and practical skills. Do you have the core reading list? Some of the books might be the same or simply the slightly newer editions.

If you like you can PM me, and we can see if there are any you'd like!

Quick Reply

Latest