The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Hahaha I read that when I was randomly looking through the instructions. I didn't have a ruler though so I did a shoddy biro line. I don't really see the point as long as your questions are clearly in paragraphs and annotated correctly.
why rule off an answer

leave 4 spaces to answer your next question

then you can add bits if you want to at the end of your rpevious answer as well.

plus the examiner will see the number of the question in the margin related to your answer
Reply 3
It does actually say on the question paper that you're meant to although I never really took notice.
really!! on mine it just says write in blue or black ink!
Reply 5
yeah it said it,
but i thought stuff that
why bring a ruler in,

problem is i right half anaswer and move on, so leave pages gaps
so its like 10 space between some answers,
1 page between other
2 lines between others,,

bet the examiners like what a tit. haha

i may take a ruler in2 day, make me laugh! lol
Reply 6
jhighmore
Hahaha I read that when I was randomly looking through the instructions. I didn't have a ruler though so I did a shoddy biro line. I don't really see the point as long as your questions are clearly in paragraphs and annotated correctly.

omg I never knew that :redface: ! I never read the front cos I just thought it was irrelevant info like 'please right ur name etc lol' I'm always too busy filling out the front of my answer booklet and triple checking I have all the stupid info right!
That's dumb anyway! They should tell you to take a ruler in if they're gonna say that!
Reply 7
I actually did in that exam. It actually looks pretty pro. However for some reason where you're meant to write the question numbers you did I wrote like 2a, 2b, 7a, 7b, etc... hmm
Reply 8
i always do the numbers, although i forgot on the front on this exam! and i forgot my candidate number" lol!

i missed a question out on research methods and had to squeeze it in! lol
I just started a new page for every question (I mean the big questions, no sub-questions) :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending