The Student Room Group

Please help :)

Hey guys, so i'm writing an article for the sixth form magazine about Saturday jobs and I just wondered if anyone has any useful tips about ow they found theirs? I already have a Saturday job and I know there's other articles here about them but I just thin it's good to get some info from other students.any info about how you got your job, tips etc.. would be great!:smile:
I find it easier to apply for jobs which are for new store openings, this is because its easier to fit in because everyone's in the same boat, also because there are more jobs available and it isn't just a case of someone highly skilled will automatically get it, I got a job in a new Primark and there's a lot of students employed, its even first jobs for some :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by riddlemethis20
I find it easier to apply for jobs which are for new store openings, this is because its easier to fit in because everyone's in the same boat, also because there are more jobs available and it isn't just a case of someone highly skilled will automatically get it, I got a job in a new Primark and there's a lot of students employed, its even first jobs for some :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks, that's great :smile:
Reply 4
Any more ideas from anyone?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending