The Student Room Group

Student Finance

Hello guys :smile:I was a little worried about my Student finance, now everything has been sorted but according to what this sheet says, I will be getting paid £**** and the university is just £0 i know that is not normal! its as though there not paying for my university fees. I'm kinda confused. Course: I'm doing an Extended Degree in Architecture and Interior design. the University says it costs £4500 for the first year but why are student finance only paying me and not the university. I tried calling them there always busy! :mad:Another issue i have is regarding the maintenance Grant. On the application form it said noting about it nor does it say anything about if on the sheet that lists my pay dates. Could it be possible that they automatically pay it if your eligible for it? because i am a UK citizen and i read the eligibility and I'm pretty sure i am.Thanks In advance any advice would help :rolleyes:
Original post by Bandit_blaze
Hello guys :smile:I was a little worried about my Student finance, now everything has been sorted but according to what this sheet says, I will be getting paid £**** and the university is just £0 i know that is not normal! its as though there not paying for my university fees. I'm kinda confused. Course: I'm doing an Extended Degree in Architecture and Interior design. the University says it costs £4500 for the first year but why are student finance only paying me and not the university. I tried calling them there always busy! :mad:Another issue i have is regarding the maintenance Grant. On the application form it said noting about it nor does it say anything about if on the sheet that lists my pay dates. Could it be possible that they automatically pay it if your eligible for it? because i am a UK citizen and i read the eligibility and I'm pretty sure i am.Thanks In advance any advice would help :rolleyes:

Student finance will automatically check your eligibility for the grant when you ask to be income assessed, and submit your evidence.

Have you studied in the past at university level? If so, this could be why you're only receiving the maintenance loan.

You should try and call them, but call their landline number rather than the premium rate. You can find it on saynoto0870.co.uk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending