The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20

Smart people don't know they are smart.
Reply 21
The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.
Reply 22
Original post by Andy181

That's not always true.
Reply 23
Original post by Plainview
The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Mr-T-413140-1-402.jpg
There are so many people who are smart on TSR and for so many different subjects. It'd be impossible to put a "smartest TSRian" label on anyone without some sort of inane, universal test like IQ and this doesn't show much about real intellect. :smile:
For Maths definitely either Lord of the Flies or Mladenov.
Original post by Zakee
Me. I'm really smurt. :smile:. I hav IQ of 220, and am currently deryving a new branch of maths with dalek1099 called 'flubbions'.

:rofl:
Reply 27
Original post by Andy181

Walter White knows he's intelligent.
Original post by Andy181

If you're good at something, you will tell people. If you're great at something, people will tell you. :wink:
L'Evil Fish, the guys a genius and also not arrogant about his intelligence.
Reply 30
Original post by BenAssirati
Mr-T-413140-1-402.jpg

The foo' doth think he is wise, but the wise man doth pity that man who be in reality a foo'.
Reply 31
"If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid."

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Define smart? Sub uni grades are just a test of memory. True intelligence is being able to go out into the world and doing something well.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 33
jam277 ini'

In all seriousness, have a few candidates but they most likely know who they are tbh.
Original post by Andy181

That's me sorted then. :smug:
Probably me.
Reply 36
Original post by Leon Trotsky
Probably me.

Alan Partridge, Trotsky, and the lady from Fargo. What a combo.
Stonebridge when it comes to physics!

Great guy with logical answers that help in understanding, from the answers I've seen him explain, provoking the mind to ask questions and be able to solve the problem yourself when needed.
Original post by John Stuart Mill
I have nothing to declare except my genius.

You legend. :yep:
I love how people are bringing up the maths geniuses. Very telling. For some reason, I never think of maths when asked this question. Maybe it's because many of the people from my school who aced maths were diabolical at languages and essay based subjects, and never seemed to have anything interesting to say. I thought people would nominate the tsrian who writes the cleverest posts in actual discussion. Like that River dude and a few others I can't remember.. ('Cause I'm thick).

Latest