The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Confirmation of scholarship?

Hi, I'll be studying comp sci this year, I did a BTEC Lvl 3 extended diploma and got D* D* D (equivalent to A* A* A), I should be getting a scholarship and from what I've heard it should come in February next year - that being said they should have at least e-mailed me telling me that I'm eligible for it? Then I can give them my bank details n such of where to put the money in.

Has anyone got confirmation of their scholarship yet? If not should I contact the uni or wait it off? £3,000 is quite allot of money, don't want to miss out on it :3
Hi there,

Thanks for your post. We will be sending out scholarship confirmations to eligible students next week so please do not worry. Thank you for your patience and we will be in touch.

Best,

Jess Froude
Lancaster University
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by Lancaster University
Hi there,

Thanks for your post. We will be sending out scholarship confirmations to eligible students next week so please do not worry. Thank you for your patience and we will be in touch.

Best,

Jess Froude
Lancaster University

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll be sure to wait another week :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by IntenseSoldier
Hi, I'll be studying comp sci this year, I did a BTEC Lvl 3 extended diploma and got D* D* D (equivalent to A* A* A), I should be getting a scholarship and from what I've heard it should come in February next year - that being said they should have at least e-mailed me telling me that I'm eligible for it? Then I can give them my bank details n such of where to put the money in.

Has anyone got confirmation of their scholarship yet? If not should I contact the uni or wait it off? £3,000 is quite allot of money, don't want to miss out on it :3

I know I'll be getting it. I did the BTEC too with the same grades. I wish I had gone that extra mile for the last D* but it doesn't matter. I'm going to study Comp Sci MSc with Industrial Experience.
Reply 4
Anyone had word by email or post yet? I met the requirements but not heard anything.
Reply 5
Original post by CarlL
Anyone had word by email or post yet? I met the requirements but not heard anything.

I've had nothing either :frown:
Reply 6
Got an email this morning saying ive been accepted for the scholarship

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending