The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

waiting2smile
:mad: ...i'm speechless with anger.

I'm not sure about the hormones bit but you can at least admit the first part?
SasunD
i would like it that you stopped referring to the film as a 'horror movie'.

Sorry, I have never seen this film before, I presumed Rushda meant it was a horror movie as she said it was scary, which is why I referred to it as that.
XTinaA
I'm not sure about the hormones bit but you can at least admit the first part?

I'm ill and under a lot of stress - also i will soon be having an operation to get my tonsils removed, you can't expect me to be happy 24/7 :mad:
bono
Sorry, I have never seen this film before, I presumed Rushda meant it was a horror movie as she said it was scary, which is why I referred to it as that.

Instead refer to it as a Gibson publicity stunt.
Reply 44
XTinaA
Instead refer to it as a Gibson publicity stunt.

omg am i messing up everyone's page by using all the spaces in the location space? :confused:
waiting2smile
I'm ill and under a lot of stress - also i will soon be having an operation to get my tonsils removed, you can't expect me to be happy 24/7 :mad:

I didn't expect that but your mood changes more frequently than my socks (admittedly a bad comparison, I don't change my socks often enough :tongue:)! I think you'll see later on in calmer times that the stress was your making a mountain out of a molehill. Serioulsly, we blow things up unnecessarily and don't put them in perspective, but retrospect makes idiots of ourselves.
TheWolf
omg am i messing up everyone's page by using all the spaces in the location space? :confused:

Yes. Begone with it.
Reply 47
XTinaA
Yes. Begone with it.

soz guys, what did that happen?
XTinaA
I didn't expect that but your mood changes.

I'm a girl what do you expect?
waiting2smile
I'm a girl what do you expect?

As if your gender was ever an excuse :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Only kidding, sorry if I'm overdoing it...
XTinaA
As if your gender was ever an excuse :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Only kidding, sorry if I'm overdoing it...

You're very considerate today :tongue: Anyway i'm going to go and sleep and hopefully my cold will have gone by tommorow (i doubt it but i can still hope) :frown:
XTinaA
How about "passion of Juwel", lead role: you :wink:

Right, what's the big idea with the negative rep? :mad:
XTinaA

Who neg repped you? :confused:
bono wants to be banned again :smile:
Bono will you please stop it. It's not funny :mad:
bono
Would you pay that much attention to it then, as in for a more educational experience regarding theology, rather than the horror movie itself? Just curious, as I'd find it ahrd to not focus on watching the plot.

Hmmm, I think I'd just go with the intention of picking holes in it's historicity.
waiting2smile
You're very considerate today :tongue: Anyway i'm going to go and sleep and hopefully my cold will have gone by tommorow (i doubt it but i can still hope) :frown:

Alrighty then, get well soon won't you :smile:
bono wants to be banned again :smile:

Why did you say that?
XTinaA

this negative rep thing is stupid - i dont understand why people negative rep me for no reasons at all
waiting2smile
Bono will you please stop it. It's not funny :mad:

Stop what?

Latest