The Student Room Group

What do uni's look 4 in an Msc application? Will they look@ individual module results

I don't know much about this, but i'm thinking of applying for an Msc next year.

What do they look for on the application form? What q's do they ask?

Will they look at individual module results?

I'm hoping to enter in 2014. when should I apply?
Yes, they will look at your transcript.

The earliest you can apply is roughly now and it's better to apply as early as possible.
Reply 2
Depends on the course/uni. For a lot of courses they ask - has this person got the money to pay the fees? For deadlines, look at the uni website.
Reply 3
Original post by maskofsanity
Yes, they will look at your transcript.

The earliest you can apply is roughly now and it's better to apply as early as possible.

Only my final year results were used to determine my degree grade. Does this change anything?
Reply 4
P.S. I got a 2.2:frown:
Reply 5
Sounds like it's individual to each uni - possibly even each course. If I remember correctly, I was only asked for a copy of my final degree result in advance, as proof that I'd fulfilled my condition offer.

I did have to show the uni my transcript, but this was when I enrolled at the start of the academic year. The only person who saw it was the member of Admin staff managing the enrolment process, and they just had to sign a sheet to say that they'd seen it. No copy was taken and no notes were made of the individual module results on the transcript.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending