The Student Room Group

What Pharmacy Schools to apply to?

Hi i am thinking of either doing Dentistry or pharmacy at uni. I will be applying to dentistry has a first choice. So two of my choices will be for dentistry. The next three choices i want to do is Pharmacy. What unis' will not mind me having a Dentistry personnel statement. I have a prediction of AAB. Some unis also accept a different personnel statement to be emailed to them separately. What unis are these. Please help me to make this decision. Thanks in advance.
Reply 1
Original post by ajmal
Hi i am thinking of either doing Dentistry or pharmacy at uni. I will be applying to dentistry has a first choice. So two of my choices will be for dentistry. The next three choices i want to do is Pharmacy. What unis' will not mind me having a Dentistry personnel statement. I have a prediction of AAB. Some unis also accept a different personnel statement to be emailed to them separately. What unis are these. Please help me to make this decision. Thanks in advance.

Hi, I had to do this when I was applying for medicine and then pharmacy at Aston uni; I sent in my PS to the admissions co-ordinator before putting it as a choice on UCAS. Not sure if they still allow this but the only way to be sure is to phone up all the Admissions Offices for all pharmacy schools and then make your choices from there. I think if I remember correctly Nottingham and Bath also may let you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending