The Student Room Group

Edexcel A2 Unit 3 (Contested Planet) Discussions :)

Scroll to see replies

Is all the information to answer these questions on the pre-release? Any one know how much extra research we need to do?
I've been doing practise questions but it just seems too simple copying practically everything from the pre-release given..
Original post by hanniballector_1
For anyone wanting to retake, or notes, or help, you can feel free to contact me. I got full marks for unit 3 (constant practice, many case studies, news articles) and A for unit 4, A* overall.

Please do not despair, geography is a subject you can and will excel in if you have decent english and enjoy knowledge about broader affairs

Hey could you send me your notes as well please?! major panic time!!
Original post by aliendays
Is all the information to answer these questions on the pre-release? Any one know how much extra research we need to do?
I've been doing practise questions but it just seems too simple copying practically everything from the pre-release given..

Hello, seem that you are panicking! I will pm you in a couple of minutes due to many people pm me for notes. My notes will be helpful and you can do extra research for that.
Other people can pm me if they are struggling. I'm ready to help any time!
Original post by algebraicgenius
Hello, seem that you are panicking! I will pm you in a couple of minutes due to many people pm me for notes. My notes will be helpful and you can do extra research for that.

Please can you pm me your notes.

Can you please pm me as well? I am really really struggling:frown:

Could you PM me as well pls?
Hey guys - I got an A in my mock based on pre-release.

There will be three questions: ecological value (regulating services), threats/players and management/future. If some people really struggle on pre-release, you can pm me for some help and I will put as much info, advices and tips as I can! I got all the resources from my teachers for preparation but unfortunately, they are all printed ones - I'll scan them and share these via pm.

Just pm me if you need some help!

Hey guys - I got an A in my mock based on pre-release.

There will be three questions: ecological value (regulating services), threats/players and management/future. If some people really struggle on pre-release, you can pm me for some help and I will put as much info, advices and tips as I can! I got all the resources from my teachers for preparation but unfortunately, they are all printed ones - I'll scan them and share these via pm.

Just pm me if you need some help!

Can you pls pm me too? Thanks :smile:
Original post by hanniballector_1
For anyone wanting to retake, or notes, or help, you can feel free to contact me. I got full marks for unit 3 (constant practice, many case studies, news articles) and A for unit 4, A* overall.

Please do not despair, geography is a subject you can and will excel in if you have decent english and enjoy knowledge about broader affairs

Spoiler

Since the pre release is about biodiversity, i was wondering whether i could be given any advice on how many topics I should learn for the other part of the exam. I was thinking 3 is this enough?
Original post by ashsohal
Since the pre release is about biodiversity, i was wondering whether i could be given any advice on how many topics I should learn for the other part of the exam. I was thinking 3 is this enough?

Know the ins and outs of 2 and if you have time know a third one for back up :smile:
Original post by umimstuck
Know the ins and outs of 2 and if you have time know a third one for back up :smile:

Thanks!

Could you send me too please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What is the political importance of the Arctic region
Original post by s234590
What is the political importance of the Arctic region

I understand theres points to talk about such as issues of sovereignty etc but do you talk about oil resources etc or does that come under economic importance....

Also how would i incorporate military stuff into political importance :frown:
Could someone help me with notes for biomes please? Not sure what I need to know e.g. would i need to know about genetic diversity etc?
Original post by Tramethy
Could someone help me with notes for biomes please? Not sure what I need to know e.g. would i need to know about genetic diversity etc?

Pm me - I got a lot of notes to help you out. :h:
Reply 2476
Original post by scorpioz
Hey could you send me your notes as well please?! major panic time!!

Hello, would you be able to send me your notes please, preferably for development and water if possible? It would really help me out -- thank you :smile:
Reply 2477
Hello all, if anyone has any good notes for water, particularly the specification points 7-12 (geopolitics, environmental and political risks of devleoping water pathways, an insecure water future, players and decision making, water diversion projects and technology), it would really help if you could send some to me if at all possible -- I've had 4 different geog teachers over my Geography A2 and now my latest has just left my school... so I'm kind of panicking! Thank you very much :smile:
Pm me - I got a lot of notes to help you out. :h:

Hi could I have a copy of your notes too please. My email is [personal details removed] Thank you
any notes for unit 3 would be amazing! ive worked through my work but feel im lacking in quality case study notes and information about the pre release! thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending