The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

NTU Entry Grades.

Hey!

I've sent in my UCAS application (Around 8 days ago now) and I've applied for 2 courses at NTU and I'm really hoping I can get in.

I completed college this year and I've got 360 UCAS points; so I have no issue there.

However, I got an E at Math GCSE. I am resitting in November (I'm not too sure on my chances in all honesty). And I am doing functional skills level 2. I emailed NTU before I applied and they said they may accept my maths from computing that I completed as part of my BTEC course instead of the GCSE/Functional skills but to still sit functional skills as if I pass, they definitely accept that (no real reason why I shouldn't atleast achieve the functional skills, but worst case scenario..)

My biggest worry is that I don't pass either and I'm stuck in the same situation after. SO, my question is.. has anyone been offered without maths or been accepted with maths they've completed as part of their BTEC course?

All my other GCSE's are fine; English Lit @ B, English Language @ C, Science @ C - and several others at A, B & C grades.

Was hoping I'd fall lucky and get a reply on my UCAS quickish, but that's not looking at all likely. So just wondering if anyone has any information regarding this?

Thanks!
Reply 1
I got functional skills maths and got into my course

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending