The Student Room Group

Awkward Moments at TSR

Scroll to see replies

Original post by StarryEyedCyborg
That awkward moment when someone has a memory span less than a goldfish's.

i really dont know you, and if I am meant to know you, you clearly didnt have as big impact on my life as I had on yours, for you to remember me, and me not to remember you
Original post by MrEFeynman
Add to that, when you try and help somebody and they are so dumb it takes at least 5 posts for you to explain your first post with advice in it. :wink:

lol yeah! Or when someone turns your thread into a stupid online dating thing. Eurgh
Original post by mikelewis777
i really dont know you, and if I am meant to know you, you clearly didnt have as big impact on my life as I had on yours, for you to remember me, and me not to remember you

Okay. Thanks for clearing that out. Buh-bye!! Have a great day!!
Anyway, it was just as you suggested. A week of antibiotics and I can once again pee without tears :redface: Fanks babez. C U on the main board xxx
lol yeah! Or when someone turns your thread into a stupid online dating thing. Eurgh

TSR should just add a dating site/forum that way people have no need to beg on other forums. :tongue:
Original post by MrEFeynman
TSR should just add a dating site/forum that way people have no need to beg on other forums. :tongue:

Um yeah maybe. But I think that isn't going to happen anytime soon
Original post by cambio wechsel
Anyway, it was just as you suggested. A week of antibiotics and I can once again pee without tears :redface: Fanks babez. C U on the main board xxx

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

let he who hath not sinned cast the first stone
baby do you dream bout me, because I woke up kinda tired, and I thought I must have been running through your mind all night :wink:

Maybe :sexface:
That awkward moment when you find out your Chemistry teacher uses TSR and has come across your account...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olympiad
That awkward moment when you find out your Chemistry teacher uses TSR and has come across your account...

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL. Now that would be real awkward.
LOL. Now that would be real awkward.

Oh but it actually did happen :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
baby do you dream bout me, because I woke up kinda tired, and I thought I must have been running through your mind all night :wink:

She dreams about me, not you. :tongue:
Original post by Holby_fanatic

Oh Gawdd, where's this supposed to be heading?
Reply 75
I always imagine there must be awkward moments when someone writes something like "Anon on here because the person this involves is also on here" and then procedes to tell their problem with so many specific details that I'm sure if the person they're talking about came across it, there'd be the most awakward moment ever.

Also when someone only reads the first post and replies to the person's problem, but the problem has actually escalated over a few pages. Even more awkward when the advice really wouldn't work with the new problem.
Oh Gawdd, where's this supposed to be heading?

I have very weird dreams. More inside the dream journals thread... :colone:
Original post by Holby_fanatic

they don't call me Mr-Steal-Yo-Girl for no reason
Original post by syrettd
I always imagine there must be awkward moments when someone writes something like "Anon on here because the person this involves is also on here" and then procedes to tell their problem with so many specific details that I'm sure if the person they're talking about came across it, there'd be the most awakward moment ever.

Also when someone only reads the first post and replies to the person's problem, but the problem has actually escalated over a few pages. Even more awkward when the advice really wouldn't work with the new problem.

I worried about that, but then I realised after a while that they are all made up anyway.
Reply 79
I have been on TSR for a couple of months now, and it's really a bunch of people helping and competing with each other.
Don't get me wrong, it's useful but a bit too wavy. #Why?

Quick Reply

Latest