The Student Room Group

Girls - What does it mean when girls say this?

This girl I've been getting to know went out with some friends on a night out.

I saw her mate message her "You're hilarious! Who did you go home with by the way?" then she replied "Haha i'll ring you in a bit".

I know we're both single to do what we want, but would a girl say this if she went home with a guy? It just seemed secretive that she would phone her mate about it instead of saying "oh yeah i went home with my friend", etc..It's just so I know that I'm not wasting my time, anyone's free to do what they like but I don't want to be messed about
This girl I liked went on a night out with some friends. I saw her mate message her "You're hilarious! Who did you go home with by the way?" then she replied "Haha I'll ring you in a bit". Would a girl say this if she went home with a guy? It just seemed secretive that she would phone her mate about it instead of saying "oh yeah I went home with my friend", etc..It's just so I know that I'm not wasting my time, anyone's free to do what they like but I don't want to be messed about. Am I over thinking?
Read more at http://www.girlsaskguys.com/Behavior-Questions/893737-girls-what-does-this-mean-or-over-thinking.html#RkjowgSj4DDysgt8.99
No, girls just do that for an excuse to gossip. (From 3 girls!)
Not even women understand what other women are saying
Why are you repeating yourself?
Reply 5
Just go with the flow.
Reply 6
Am I the only person who can see those links in the OP?

Is this genuine or just an advert for your website?
"Haha, I'll ring you in a bit" means "hang on, some creep is reading my texts over my shoulder"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending