The Student Room Group

This weekend

so at last it's happened the day has come when you have to move in (well at Solent and Leeds at least) to halls.

How did /do you feel about living away from home for the first time?

How do you feel now having just woken up in your hall after your first night away?

Did you go out or Do you have plans tonight?
How did /do you feel about living away from home for the first time?
Halls wasn't my first time living away from home. My first time that I was living away from home was when I was starting a 6 month stint of solo work & travel around Australia. I was bricking it then, mainly because I had no accommodation sorted beyond the first few days, no guaranteed work, knew no one, had no formal support network, and no opportunity to see my family in person for 6 months. As it turned out I cried when I had to come home again :tongue: After that, moving into halls 175 miles from home was nothing :wink:

How do you feel now having just woken up in your hall after your first night away?
In halls: hungover
First night living away in Australia: an awful lot better because I hasn't previously been able to sleep in almost two days and nights whilst on the plane etc!

Did you go out or Do you have plans tonight?
On my first night in halls, yes we did. As I remember it, we got kicked out too :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
hah i think we have all dint that at least one in the first term

Quick Reply

Latest