The Student Room Group

What's the deal with Cara Delevingne?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shuheb789
I think the vast majority of her fans are female, most guys I know don't really find her that attractive.

I wouldn't do her. Victoria Secret's models are getting uglier and more gross. I can't stand Rosie either. Taylor Swift's getting worse and worse with her age.
Original post by Rananagirl
I had literally no idea who she was until I clicked on this thread, but she seems alright, I can't form a strong a opinion either way. :dontknow:

She is in pretty much every newspaper bar the FT.

I can see why she's a model, but not my cup of tea.
Reply 42
Because she has the mother of all jawlines. I have yet to see another female so chiseled
Ah so this is the girl I've been seeing on the evening standard paper the other day :holmes: hmm she certainly looks unique especially her bone structure, nose and bushy eyebrows:wink: Model grade defintely.
she's hideous, not even remotely attractive.
Reply 45
Who is this...haha...
Not annoyed as I haven't been bombarded with her. She's pretty when dressed up though! Shows anyone can be i guess
Reply 46
Original post by Cake Faced Kid.
Those eyebrows, dear god.

Hahahaha
Original post by kidomo
Ah so this is the girl I've been seeing on the evening standard paper the other day :holmes: hmm she certainly looks unique especially her bone structure, nose and bushy eyebrows:wink: Model grade defintely.

Yes, she's definitely striking in the model kind of way, she's not 'pretty' exactly, but there's a look there, she has something.

Poppy is getting quite a lot of magtime now as well, most of Mail is now devoted to her and she is making regular appearances in the Telegraph and other suburban journals. Doubtless we will all be thoroughly and completely sick of the sight of both of them by the time Cara throws major wobblies, hits people at airports or gets arrested for various weird behaviours.
People always tell me I look like her... And I'm never sure if that's a good thing! Or a backhanded compliment!
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
People always tell me I look like her... And I'm never sure if that's a good thing! Or a backhanded compliment!

I think it's a straight compliment. Enjoy. :smile:
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Yes, she's definitely striking in the model kind of way, she's not 'pretty' exactly, but there's a look there, she has something.

Poppy is getting quite a lot of magtime now as well, most of Mail is now devoted to her and she is making regular appearances in the Telegraph and other suburban journals. Doubtless we will all be thoroughly and completely sick of the sight of both of them by the time Cara throws major wobblies, hits people at airports or gets arrested for various weird behaviours.

:yep: It must be those bushy eyebrows! :tongue:

Oh god pray Cara doesn't turn out to be like Lindsay Lohan:nooo:
Original post by GeekChicc
She's tall, thin and pale and that's what the modelling industry wants. Her face pulling can be irritating. I don't look up to her. Not sure if she's a trend setter to be honest. But to be fair to her, she must be doing something right as she's become really successful.

Nope - mummy has a **** ton of money and bought her kids a path into fame by paying everyone/using her influence.
That is the ONLY reason she is famous.
She's very cool and I'm not going to bash her because she's a model. She's got incredible bone structure in her face, great eyebrows...a really unique look basically, and she acts in a very down to earth/ slightly insane way. She's just got something about her. Good on her.
Reply 53
She's so so so fit, end of.
No I think she's disgusting and ugly. She's famous because she's got a rich family. Model of the year etc don't make m laugh ugh ugh ugh.
Original post by sparywinkle
No I think she's disgusting and ugly. She's famous because she's got a rich family. Model of the year etc don't make m laugh ugh ugh ugh.

NO. WHAT EYES DO YOU HAVE?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's her personality. Most models don't have one, so Cara stands out.
Original post by Jimbo1234
Nope - mummy has a **** ton of money and bought her kids a path into fame by paying everyone/using her influence.
That is the ONLY reason she is famous.

You can't say that is the only reason she is famous or even the main reason she is famous. Sure, if she was an average girl she never would have had the opportunity to become a famous model and sure, without her connections she wouldn't be where she is obviously, but there are lots of people with money and connections ect yet they don't make it as far as she did, aka Model of the year and and so on... she is basically an A-list celebrity now and that is because of her looks and personality, even if it's true she got there with the help of her connections.
Reply 58
I can't stand her bushy eyebrows, disgusting.
i have to say, i hate her eyebrows! theyre too thick and wide

Quick Reply

Latest