The Student Room Group

Suicide bombers target Christians in Pakistan - more than [quote]40 dead

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PopaPork
Same Old same Old muslims have been killing each other since old mo died and frankly as long as you are just killing each other who really cares (not the majority of muslims you seem more worried about protecting islam's image to us kaffirs than trying to deal with your murderous coreligionists or getting pissy over a few cartoons)

I get it. You're an athies No point in arguing further. *Unsubscribes*
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by PineappleThief
I get it. You're an athiest ****tard. No point in arguing further. *Unsubscribes*

No I'm a Christian who is sick and tired of watching Muslims kill my fellow believers

But don't worry all I will do is pray for the christian dead.
Very disturbing.
Reply 23
Wouldn't it be better if they didn't create the victims in the first place:rolleyes:

So wait you are going to blame the Muslim nurse who helped aid the Christian victims? Did she advise a suicide bomber to go there?

Are you crazy?

Please check your head, oh wait don't go to a Muslim medic though, they might even kill you...:rolleyes:
Reply 24
Original post by harry_007
So wait you are going to blame the Muslim nurse who helped aid the Christian victims? Did she advise a suicide bomber to go there?

Are you crazy?

Please check your head, oh wait don't go to a Muslim medic though, they might even kill you...:rolleyes:

I responded to your sentence ' nice to see Muslims willing to put their lives at risk to help their Christian victims'

so even you accept that it is 'Muslims' who are creating the victims

I simply said it would be better if they didn't create the victims in the first place
Reply 25
I responded to your sentence ' nice to see Muslims willing to put their lives at risk to help their Christian victims'

I simply said it would be better if they didn't create the victims in the first place

So a simple mistake just highlights the astronomical level of bigotry you have...

Now suddenly you think you're all ''clever''.

Lol.

:rolleyes:
Reply 26
I don't get the brouhaha tbh. The taliban have massacred way more Muslims than Christians in Pakistan. No one brings up "religion of peace" when that happens. These people are just depraved, it's nothing to do with religion.

You're either stupid or trolling.
Reply 28
It's disgusting, and my prayers are with the victims. How brave are Pakistani Christians! What courage they have, that being confronted with these animals who blow themselves up, that they still choose to stand their ground as Pakistanis and continue to follow Jesus! Their bravery in the face of such savagery is a credit not just to Pakistan, but to persecuted Christian communities the world over, be it in Nigeria, North Korea, Saudi Arabia or Syria.
Reply 29
Original post by JordanL_
You're either stupid or trolling.

Neither just honest

Don't you agree it would be a better world if Muslims weren't creating Christian victims?
Original post by Chindits
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-24193734

If this is a religion of peace, I'd hate to see it become a religion of violence.

agree with OP

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by navarre
It's disgusting, and my prayers are with the victims. How brave are Pakistani Christians! What courage they have, that being confronted with these animals who blow themselves up, that they still choose to stand their ground as Pakistanis and continue to follow Jesus! Their bravery in the face of such savagery is a credit not just to Pakistan, but to persecuted Christian communities the world over, be it in Nigeria, North Korea, Saudi Arabia or Syria.

This cracked me up tbh. No one is forcing them against following "their perception of Jesus".
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Al-Mudaari
This cracked me up tbh. No one is forcing them against following "their perception of Jesus".

Just wondering, if the West kill muslims because they are muslim, how comes there are so many muslims in the west?

I am certainly babaffled.
Reply 33
Original post by Apocrypha
Just wondering, if the West kill muslims because they are muslim, how comes there are so many muslims in the west?

I am certainly babaffled.

Because the west are nationalistic. It does not have any self-benefit for them to kill off their own citizens, so instead, its resorted to subtle oppressive measures instead ie. Banning niqaab, public prayers, permission for mosque building, monitoring Muslims, humiliating them (ie Prophet cartoons, burn the Qur'an) etc. There's also a war of the minds, with the west trying hard to force their own values and beliefs upon its Muslim population.

However, what they do to Muslims in another country has little barriers or accountability, things like international law or the "un" make little difference - that's why you see millions of Muslim being slaughtered by the west, lands being invaded, occupied and their own values being forced upon the populace.

[video="youtube;xtvznXTAabk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtvznXTAabk[/video]

I'm optimistic though, that one day scores will be settled and that what goes around will come around.
(edited 10 years ago)
Because the west are nationalistic. It does not have any self-benefit for them to kill off their own citizens, so instead, its resorted to subtle oppressive measures instead ie. Banning niqaab, public prayers, permission for mosque building, monitoring Muslims, humiliating them (ie Prophet cartoons, burn the Qur'an) etc. There's also a war of the minds, with the west trying hard to force their own values and beliefs upon its Muslim population.

However, what they do to Muslims in another country has little barriers or accountability, things like international law or the "un" make little difference - that's why you see millions of Muslim being slaughtered by the west, lands being invaded, occupied and their own values being forced upon the populace.

I'm optimistic though, that one day scores will be settled and that what goes around will come around.

Im sorry but arent those pretty much the same as a westerner in a muslim country, forced to wear hijab, cant drink water in public during Ramadan etc.

Also dont you think the burning of the Qur'an is a little less monstrous compared to suicide bombing a church for instance?

Lets not mention walking into public areas with guns and slaughtering a load of innocent people, in the name of a religion, no other reason, religion.

Adding to the humiliating part, All religion is open to jokes etc where we are from, Christianity and Islam not restricted.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 35
Im sorry but arent those pretty much the same as a westerner in a muslim country, forced to wear hijab, cant drink water in public during Ramadan etc.

No one condones that though, unlike the actions of the west, their laws are always defended.

And isn't that logic nice "If they do it, so can we" :rolleyes:

Also dont you think the burning of the Qur'an is a little less monstrous compared to suicide bombing a church for instance?

They're both bad.

Lets not mention walking into public areas with guns and slaughtering a load of innocent people, in the name of a religion, no other reason, religion.

That's a great story, almost missed the part about foreign policy being the actual reason. All religion is used for is self-satisfaction, simply to not feel self-contradictory - otherwise, it's never to do with the actual motivation for the attack itself.

Adding to the humiliating part, All religion is open to jokes etc where we are from, Christianity and Islam not restricted.

Apart from the fact Islam is always at the centre of it, especially from the Islamophobic media influencing the populaces, I can only hope that this vilifying act is something that will one day change.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 36
Why would you even be a Christian let alone go to a public church in the Middle East? You're putting yourself and family in danger.
Reply 37
No one condones that though, unlike the actions of the west, their laws are always defended.

And isn't that logic nice "If they do it, so can we" :rolleyes:

They're both bad.

That's a great story, almost missed the part about foreign policy being the actual reason. All religion is used for is self-satisfaction, simply to not feel self-contradictory - otherwise, it's never to do with the actual motivation for the attack itself.

Apart from the fact Islam is always at the centre of it, especially from the Islamophobic media influencing the populaces, I can only hope that this vilifying act is something that will one day change.

The bombing of innocents is the greater evil, burning a book is just petty and pointless, a waste of paper.

Human life is more precious than a book, even compared to a religious book.
(edited 10 years ago)

Wow, apparently it's Muslims having advesary cultures, values and religions rammed down their throat and not the other way around. Yep.
Reply 39
Original post by Willbean
The bombing of innocents is the greater evil, burning a book is just petty and pointless, a waste of paper.

Human life is more precious than a book, even compared to a religious book.

They're both bad, this isn't just any Book you're burning.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending