The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Applying for History

The grades on the Birmingham website at the moment state AAA-AAB as the standard offer for the single honours History course, whereas I seem to remember them stating AAB a few months ago. Does anyone know whether the standard offer has gone up? Most people last year seemed to get an offer of AAB.

Cheers!
Reply 1
Hey,
I got an offer last year for AAB and ended up getting ABB and still got in so don't worry too much :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
I think it is typically AAB, usually with A in History (if you're doing it). That said, that was my joint-honours offer so it may differ for single honours
Reply 3
I don't think the grades have gone up, I've just applied to history and English lit, just waiting now :eek:
Reply 4
Original post by Topo
The grades on the Birmingham website at the moment state AAA-AAB as the standard offer for the single honours History course, whereas I seem to remember them stating AAB a few months ago. Does anyone know whether the standard offer has gone up? Most people last year seemed to get an offer of AAB.

Cheers!

I've got an offer for AAB with an A in history. Have you been to any of the applicant visit days?
Reply 5
Original post by Emmmaaa_b
Hey,
I got an offer last year for AAB and ended up getting ABB and still got in so don't worry too much :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, I was just wondering which subjects you got the ABB in?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending