The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Module Registration - are there limited spaces?

I have a couple of "unusual options" (modules from outside of my department) I want to pick and was wondering if there are limited spaces for modules because I don't have my IT services login because I haven't done the online enrolment yet (I was planning to do this on Wednesday, would be difficult to do it any earlier as I haven't got all the stuff required yet, like a decent picture). So is there competition to get my modules registered earlier or can I wait a little bit?
(edited 10 years ago)
Sounds like you've missed the deadline for the photo so may get your uni card late.

What subject do you do/ what are the modules?
(edited 10 years ago)
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by matt2k8
Sounds like you've the deadline for the photo so may get your uni card late.

What subject do you do/ what are the modules?

Probably, but as long as I get it eventually I'll be ok. Maths, but I want to take some "unusual" modules from the English department (and possibly the philosophy department too), like Modes of Reading (EN122 is it's module code).
Original post by Mycroft Holmes
Probably, but as long as I get it eventually I'll be ok. Maths, but I want to take some "unusual" modules from the English department (and possibly the philosophy department too), like Modes of Reading (EN122 is it's module code).

It's probably best to contact the module leader for the modules you want as soon as possible (i.e. now!) and ask -I've not heard of Maths students doing modules from the English department before so it may require more arrangement between the departments than "more common" unusual options.

Quick Reply

Latest