The Student Room Group

civil service summer diversity internship 2014

Anyone applying this year then?
And anyone else on TSR that could throw some advice about the application process our way?

Applications open on the 10th !:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I applied a few days ago, just waiting on results now.
Reply 2
Has anyone heard any results for the online selection tests yet, or know when we will hear? Applications dont close until early Jan so I hope that doesnt mean we have to wait until then.....
Reply 3
Hey! I applied about a month ago and still awaiting results. I had a lurk on the old 2012/13 thread and got the impression it may take until January to find out the results :frown:
Reply 4
Hi all!

I applied too, really hoping we get the results soon :smile:
Just received a notification that I've passed the online selection tests :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by cremefraiche
Just received a notification that I've passed the online selection tests :smile:

I got through too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bekah93
I got through too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The application form doesn't look too horrendous either!
Reply 8
I got through too! Have they said/ does anyone know how long the 'Application Assessment' takes? Dont want to wait too long to hear we've passed the application part!
Original post by e.lau16
I got through too! Have they said/ does anyone know how long the 'Application Assessment' takes? Dont want to wait too long to hear we've passed the application part!

It says on the info page that the application sifting will be completed by the end of feb D:
I applied too! Passed the online tests and completed the application form a few days ago...now it's just a waiting game :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Hiya

Planning to submit mine v soon- how long do they give us to complete the online tests.? Also, how long is the application form and what does it entail please ?! Thanks x
Reply 12
hello i've applied for the summer diversity scheme , just wondering if you could provide a little guidance with the numerical reasoning test ??
Original post by Jama101
hello i've applied for the summer diversity scheme , just wondering if you could provide a little guidance with the numerical reasoning test ??

I found it quite difficult, it takes a lot of practice if you've not touched on maths since high school :/
Reply 14
tell me about it rightt...but i was just wondering what the test consisted of ? i.e percentages , ratios.
Original post by Jama101
tell me about it rightt...but i was just wondering what the test consisted of ? i.e percentages , ratios.

Really can't remember, sorry!

Though I think it was mostly what I expected so percentage increase, decrease etc.
Reply 16
I've applied and not had the results of my tests back. How long did it take you guys to hear back - was it immediate or not?
Got my results through today! Anyone else? Any information on what to expect on the application form itself would be great!
Reply 18
Anyone heard anything new? Results for online tests?
Reply 19
Original post by e.lau16
Anyone heard anything new? Results for online tests?

Nope still waiting! 3 weeks since I've done the tests.

Quick Reply

Latest