The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
lee evans...
he's a bit sweaty
Russell Howard
Bill Bailey
Lee Evans
I'm not really a fan of comedians who's jokes mainly consist of funny noises/actions. Lee Evans and Russell Howard for example.

Sarah Millican also pisses me off a hell of a lot. I get it, your fat and single, please make another joke!
Reply 4
Original post by Sphodromantis
Ya know that ****e comedian pisses me off, on any show or graham norton or something, he is always trying to crack a joke and is always laughing at his own unfunny jokes, it's unbearable.
What comedians piss you off? Note: mention of peter kay and I will end you, or delete ya post which ever I have the ability to do!
Who else gets annoyed with lee mack, I swear he is so unfunny!

imo hes the most talented famous comedian in britain atm

to make john cleese cackle in laughter deserves an award in itself

and when he was on buzzcocks, he pretty muched owned everyone
Reply 5
Sue Perkins. That thing she does on QI when she makes the buzzer go off... Arrrrgh.
Peter Kay genuinely annoys me, I know I'm rising to your bait but 98% of his material is "Do you remember Bullseye and digestives, weren't they great".

Very unfunny man.

I'm quite fond of Lee Mack, and quite a few comedians mentioned on here, the only comedian on TV I'm not very fond of is Jo Brand, and that is just because her act is basically just misandry against her husband really.
Reply 7
don't like peter kay or lee evans much. or the one that does the puppets
Original post by Emma122
don't like peter kay or lee evans much. or the one that does the puppets

Puppets? Female or male, I dont like nina conti, shes a right ****!
Reply 9
Ya know that ****e comedian pisses me off, on any show or graham norton or something, he is always trying to crack a joke and is always laughing at his own unfunny jokes, it's unbearable.
What comedians piss you off? Note: mention of peter kay and I will end you, or delete ya post which ever I have the ability to do!
Who else gets annoyed with lee mack, I swear he is so unfunny!

Frankie Boyle - he isn't that funny
Russell Howard and Michael McIntyre are both really overrated in my opinion. Also I can't watch QI if Johnny Vegas is on
Original post by iheartdjokovic
Russell Howard and Michael McIntyre are both really overrated in my opinion. Also I can't watch QI if Johnny Vegas is on

Whats wrong with johnny vegas? ;p
Reply 12
Puppets? Female or male, I dont like nina conti, shes a right ****!

male, he does the terrorist skeleton puppet, my friend was obsessed I found him annoying, just repeating the same catchphrase over and over. :s-smilie:
Whats wrong with johnny vegas? ;p

His voice just makes me want to die of irritation
Reply 14
Original post by Emma122
male, he does the terrorist skeleton puppet, my friend was obsessed I found him annoying, just repeating the same catchphrase over and over. :s-smilie:

Ahh Jeff Durham, i agree watching once is ok, but repeated watches is annoying
Original post by Emma122

Ahh, fair enough, a lot is repetative, Paul Zerdin is probably the best!
Reply 16
Russell Howard. Not funny, and annoying as well.
I'm surprised no one's mentioned Jack Whitehall yet. He's a ****ing knobhead
Peter kaye is about as funny as vinegar................
The so comedy

Latest