The Student Room Group

Customer Service Representative - EE everything everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I didn't get it :frown: I'm gutted but know where I went wrong so maybe next time!
I am appalled and disgusted with the customer service i have recieved to date from ee after only being with ee since the 4th of november 2013 after being with orange for the past 24 months.

I enquired about the broadband and landline service during my upgrade , then a week later i recieved a box in the mail for my new broadband service.i at no point during the conversation asked to be signed up for broadband or a landline i was simply making enquiries. I then had to call ee to call the service and ensure that i was not being charged for something i did not want or need.

It started a week ago when i picked up my phone to make an out going call and my phone had been disconnected.
I called customer service and spoke to a very rude customer advisor who inform me that i had not paid my outstnding phone bill.
I then proceeded to tell her that i had paid 112.68 via direct debit on the 03/12/2013 like i have done for the past 24months.
No one informed me that i had an outstanding bill before they disconnected my phone.
Then the customer advisor said they will reconnect my phone and put the bill on hold till orange repaid the money they took out.
I asked for a manager to call me back as this was the 2nd pohne call i had to make to them in the short period i had been with ee.
Guess what no one bothered to call me back to date. I am disgusted with the way i am being treated as a paying customer.
The customer service is so poor i cant even describe how i am feeling.
They finally reconected my phone and guess what it worked for a week and i have been disconnected again.
I picked up my phone to call my sis who looks after my son and my phone was disconnected again today. I then immediately called customer services to enquire what the problem was today and spoke to a very nice customer advisor who did his best and tried to help me.
Ee had disconnected my phone for fraud prevention i confirmed that i was the one who made the international calls and i was told that it would be 48hrs before i am reconnected to make out going calls. I would also have to pay the cost of the international calls on my account. Again i explained that there should be no cost as i pay an extra £5 per month for 50 minutes international callsl, he advised me that this bundle was not added to my account.

I then proceeded to tell him i would call again later to confirm an dfollow up what he had done at 1939 pm i call customer services and spoke to the most unbelieviable rude customer advisor called james who works in the collections department.
He proceeded to ask me a sercurity question when was the last payment made i said non as i have not made any to ee since my bill is on hold he then proceeded to telll me that i failed security and would now have to go to an ee store with id. I then asked for his name as i wanted to record when and who i have spoken to he became aggressively rude and informed me if i was thinking about it and going to make a complaint i sholud do so to his manager. He also carried on talking over me when i was trying to explain that i am unable to go to an ee store till the weekend as i am a single recently widowed parent with a full time job. I was trying to explain that maybe he could ask me another security question but he refused to listen and carried on talking over me i am still in shock how disgusted stressed upset i am.

I saw no reason for that rude aggressive and appalling behaviour from him i was almost in tears after that phone call.

I hung up the phone to end the conversation as i wont be spoken to like that by anyone.

I hope other out there speak up if this is the service they are recieving.
My phone is critial to my work as i work with vurnerable adults and my phone is critical to my home life as i have a little bot who has not been well making and recieving phones calls are critical to my daily life.

I will take this complaint to every avenue avaliable to me and i will fight for my right to recieve a proper service.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending