The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Bournemouth Uni?

Anybody looking at applying for Bournemouth next year?! If so what course?:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Yeah! I just received a conditional offer yesterday to study Marketing Communications at Bournemouth in 2014, so excited!
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Original post by natalienouri
Yeah! I just received a conditional offer yesterday to study Marketing Communications at Bournemouth in 2014, so excited!

Wow that's awesome!! Are you from Texas?!:redface:
Original post by applenpears
Wow that's awesome!! Are you from Texas?!:redface:

Yes, I am! Where are you from? And what course are you applying to? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Yes, I am! Where are you from? And what course are you applying to? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG that so awesome!! And you're coming all the way to England to study? That's craaaaaazy!:biggrin: and hopefully I get to take Business Studies!:smile:
Reply 5
Do economics instead, more respected degree
OMG that so awesome!! And you're coming all the way to England to study? That's craaaaaazy!:biggrin: and hopefully I get to take Business Studies!:smile:

Haha yeah, I wanted to get out of Texas and it's actually cheaper to go abroad than it is to go out of state (and more fun!) plus I really like how the degrees are structured in the UK. It's a long way from home but I'm excited! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Haha yeah, I wanted to get out of Texas and it's actually cheaper to go abroad than it is to go out of state (and more fun!) plus I really like how the degrees are structured in the UK. It's a long way from home but I'm excited! :smile:

wow thats amazing:smile: good luck!!:biggrin:
Thank you! Good luck to you too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody looking at applying for Bournemouth next year?! If so what course?:biggrin:

I've already got a place for 2014 doing sports psychology! (taking a gap year this year)

what are you doing?
I'm looking at going to Bournemouth uni! :smile: have you ever been, if so what's it like? Is there good night life? always a good reason to go somewhere! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by DCFCfan4eva
I've already got a place for 2014 doing sports psychology! (taking a gap year this year)

what are you doing?

Oh that's freat! Well done for getting your place:smile: and I'm thinking business studies with finance now:smile:
Reply 12
Original post by danielle200
I'm looking at going to Bournemouth uni! :smile: have you ever been, if so what's it like? Is there good night life? always a good reason to go somewhere! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome! And I've only been on holiday there.. Haven't actually been to the uni yet! apparently (my friend went) and he said it was his favourite uni, and the night life is one of the best there!:smile:
Reply 13
Original post by 2ndClass
Do economics instead, more respected degree

I want to do business.. Not economics
Reply 14
whatever
Hopefully starting Jan 2014 international business & Management via the distance learning programme, good luck all

Posted from TSR Mobile
alright sounds good, I think I'm going to go to one of the open days and have a look around then! :smile: Bournemouth is pretty far from me! and aah it always helps that the nightlife is really good! Haha xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17

I'm applying for the same course! yay :smile: what other unis are you looking at?
Original post by bambamx
I'm applying for the same course! yay :smile: what other unis are you looking at?

Yay, that's so exciting! I also applied to Sussex, Westminster, and Roehampton but haven't heard back from any of them. Bournemouth was the one I really wanted though, so I'm happy! Where are you applying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Yay, that's so exciting! I also applied to Sussex, Westminster, and Roehampton but haven't heard back from any of them. Bournemouth was the one I really wanted though, so I'm happy! Where are you applying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i'm also applying to sussex. they want a B in maths gcse but i have a c but i'll just take risk and put it as one of my choices because i really want to go there, brighton is amazing. if i don't get in i'll probably go for Bournemouth. my other choices will probably be kent and reading but i haven't applied yet. that's amazing congratulations!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending