The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I had an interview on Wednesday and am dying yo know if I got the job. Basically, had to tell a bit about myself then answer a few questions like 'when have you had to complete a task under pressure' 'tell me about a time you had empathy with someone' ' tell me about a time you had to change your approach when dealing with a challenging situation'. Then we went onto the shop floor and I had to tell her what customers expect to see when they come into the store then parade up and down the entrance asking customers if they had an advantage card, offer them a basket etc, just so the can see how interact with customers. Then I had to tell them what was wrong with an aisle then put it right. Lastly I had to stand behind someone on the till and bag shopping, chat to customers etc. then we went back up to the office and she told me what the hours were and if I'd be interested in a part time position to get my foot in the door if I wasn't offered the full time position. I asked for some feedback on how I did on the shop floor and she said I was bubbly and chatty, and I tidied the aisle quickly which was good and good interaction with customers. When asked if I had any questions I asked what she expects from a customer assistant which she seemed to like. I thought it went well but there's only one full time position and she said she had application forms coming out of her ears! Should know by the end of next week, I really want the job!
It's been 5 days and I have not heard anything back from my interviewDo they let you know if you got it or not?
Any updates
Hi, just wondering if you know the pay for 16 year olds working in boots?? Thankyou
Reply 24
Same happened to me I’ve been e mailed to now go in for induction but never gave me a time ???
Original post by Beth286
Hi, just wondering if you know the pay for 16 year olds working in boots?? Thankyou

Depends on the store how much you get paid. You will receive the same hourly wage as every other person with the same job title as you in the store which will be well above the living wage.
Reply 26
Did you guys get the jobs?
Original post by FavLaw
Did you guys get the jobs?

OP hasn’t logged on since 2015.

Latest

Trending

Trending