The Student Room Group

Official Edexcel C1 & C2 June 2014 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Hi, Could someone please help me with the EXPONENTIALS AND LOGARITHMS chapter (C2). There are a few question that I need help on: Ex3F(3c), Ex3G(3-12) I've tried a lot to attempt them but I just kept getting confused. Please Help! Thanks...
anybody doing ial c1 and c2 paper its a combined paper?
Reply 23
Original post by SOREN_TORETTO
anybody doing ial c1 and c2 paper its a combined paper?

'ial'? Im doing the standard edexcel ones :smile:
Reply 25

Ah ok, so you will have a combined c1/2 paper then?
yeah :-D calculators are allowed for c1 too but whole lot to keep in mind and time management >_<

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
yeah :-D calculators are allowed for c1 too but whole lot to keep in mind and time management >_<

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aha the england c1/2 papers are only four days apart this year also, but good news with the allowed calculator though :smile:
did your school finished c1 and c2 ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
did your school finished c1 and c2 ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I self teach and had my three modules (c1/2 + m1) learnt by the end of christmas. What about you?
well i have finished c1c2 and m1 i am doing fp1 but i need alot more exam practising

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi5 im selfteachin too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Hi5 im selfteachin too

Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin:
well i have finished c1c2 and m1 i am doing fp1 but i need alot more exam practising

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ow ok, from christmas to march i have been/will be doing some questions from the edexcel books and some Solomon worksheet questions before properly starting my past papers :smile:
you mean that heineman or somtyn that green and blue book?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
you mean that heineman or somtyn that green and blue book?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, i use them and the bostock and chndler core course for A Level book :smile:
Reply 35
The dates of the exams are weird, Ive been hearing different dates everywhere.....Does anyone have the actual dates?
Reply 36
the uk exam timetable is here
http://www.education.gov.uk/comptimetable/

C1 19th may am
C2 22nd may am

the C12 international paper is also on 19th
timetable here
http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/Documents/7096%20IAL%20June%202014%20Timetable_WEB%20v2.pdf
(edited 10 years ago)
I hate that green and blue book which is horrible it goes you with some easy questions the same type ones like 50 times and you feel bored at the end of the lessons it they have mixed exercises which make you feel horrible that you cant do them :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hate that green and blue book which is horrible it goes you with some easy questions the same type ones like 50 times and you feel bored at the end of the lessons it they have mixed exercises which make you feel horrible that you cant do them :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Them feels.

Posted from TSR Mobile
In the last 10 years of exam papers for C2 there has been 1 question on exponentials (June 2011) has this been removed from the spec or are the chances of a question like this coming up just really unlikely

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending