The Student Room Group

How much can you write in 15 minutes?

I mean how much can you write (not type) in the time. State how many pages if possible please. :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Well, I'm a journo, so anywhere between 600 and 1000 words typed, depending on topic.
Reply 2
handwriting or typing? I guess about 5 or 6 sides of A4 as I do write fast. I can type quite fast but have never counted words.
I guess about 2 sides of A4 in 15 minutes, handwritten.
Well...handwriting I can do more or less two pages. But today for one of my lessons we had 15 minutes to analyse this advert and I wrote around 2 and a half? I suppose it all depends on whether I'm actually interested in what I'm writing about and that there's a lot to write about.
Reply 5
just about 2 pages hand written and without knowing the subject at hand until I begin to write.
About one and a half pages
Reply 7
A side and a half. Usually in exams I aim for 1 side every 10 mins, leave 5 to read over it and 5 to rest before starting the next question.

I had 3hr exams in Uni
Reply 8
2 sides and a half of A4 as long as i'm not distracted :smile:
Reply 9
3 sides of A4 if I write really quickly, but when I write "slowly" (still much quicker than others) my handwriting is very messy, so writing quicker makes it practically unreadable :P
Reply 10
2 pages, handwritten and 1 page, typing.
One furlong of parchment
Reply 12
Wow, every one here writes really fast! I can barely write one page done in fifteen minutes, maybe a few paragraphs at most :colondollar:
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest