The Student Room Group

Does it make any difference if I apply earlier or later before the deadline???

Hi. I am gonna apply for business management and these are universities in my mind:
-lse
-warwick
-bath -bristol
-king's college london
-durham
-manchester
-edinburgh

Is it true that I could have a better chance for the offer if I apply earlier???

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by rfalways
Hi. I am gonna apply for business management and these are universities in my mind:
-lse
-warwick
-bath -bristol
-king's college london
-durham
-manchester
-edinburgh

Is it true that I could have a better chance for the offer if I apply earlier???

Thanks!

Have you read our UCAS Apply 2014 FAQ? There's a section at the top on the pros and cons of applying early. It may be of use to you :smile:.
If you arent applying for Oxbridge or Medicine etc that have an earlier deadline, it makes absolutely no difference when you apply so long as you apply before the Jan deadline.

In fact, you are likely to put in a better application if you wait a bit, work on your PS, do some more Open Day visits etc
Reply 3
Original post by Zottula
Have you read our UCAS Apply 2014 FAQ? There's a section at the top on the pros and cons of applying early. It may be of use to you :smile:.

I see. Thanks!!!!
Reply 4
Original post by returnmigrant
If you arent applying for Oxbridge or Medicine etc that have an earlier deadline, it makes absolutely no difference when you apply so long as you apply before the Jan deadline.

In fact, you are likely to put in a better application if you wait a bit, work on your PS, do some more Open Day visits etc

You are right. Thanks a lottt:smile:
just keep in mind Bristol's management course in not business related.They stated this a several times in open day so if you talk a lot about business in your ps they might reject you
Reply 6
Original post by Mollylondon
just keep in mind Bristol's management course in not business related.They stated this a several times in open day so if you talk a lot about business in your ps they might reject you

Alright Thanksss!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending