The Student Room Group

Canadian university application thread 2013 (UofT, UBC, McGill and all the rest)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by prateek1193
Not specifically but it says on their website that final grade of B's and above is preferred...
Is uoft your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes.
Which college did you pick?
Reply 62
Awesome, let me know if you hear from them :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will do! And you too :smile:
Reply 63
Which college did you pick?

Trinity then Victoria.
Reply 64
Anybody for U o Alberta graduate admissions. If yes pm me..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
I'm applying to McGill :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Got offer from IVEY HBA (AEO) do you think I'm better off going there rathe that's UofT rotman it UBC Sauder ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Original post by okjoy
I'm applying to McGill :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are your grades?
Reply 68
I'm French so I'm not sure what the equivalents are. Right now I have like 14/20 overall and I saw on a website that it's like AAA. I aim for 17,5/20 overall for the final exams.
Original post by Edgomberg
Got offer from IVEY HBA (AEO) do you think I'm better off going there rathe that's UofT rotman it UBC Sauder ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

In short, YES!
Just got an offer from university of Waterloo for honours science!!
Reply 71
Just got an offer from university of Waterloo for honours science!!

When did you upload the transcripts and AIF? I uploaded them on 24th of February, when do you think I might get a response?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by MAyman12
When did you upload the transcripts and AIF? I uploaded them on 24th of February, when do you think I might get a response?

I uploaded them in December but they also required a hard copy of the final results with your schools stamp on it.
They received my stamped documents in mid January I believe. Took about 6 weeks..
Reply 73
I uploaded them in December but they also required a hard copy of the final results with your schools stamp on it.
They received my stamped documents in mid January I believe. Took about 6 weeks..

What about U of T?
Original post by MAyman12
What about U of T?

They requested some extra documents..they should receive them soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75
They requested some extra documents..they should receive them soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What other documents would they need other predicted grades and GCSE grades?
Offer from McGill for BCom program for this fall!!
Some of the copies weren't stamped by the school..
Reply 78
Hi everyone, i plan on doing a Bachelor of arts majoring in economics this fall at McGill and i was wondering if anyone could tell me what the workload is like and just a bit about the courses in general, it would really help me out 😄
Eloise

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 79
I cannot decide which school to chose now, I am aiming for BCom, major in management.

Got accepted into Western, Ivey business school but do not think people outside canada ever heard of Ivey and recognise it despite it being top business school in Canada.

Offer from UBC Sauder business school, but people say Sauder isn't as good as Ivey or Queens. I like the Uni overall though, nice campus and a lot of opportunities + its in Vancouver.

Offer from Rotman UofT and I am still waiting for Queen's and Schulich to reply..
I also hold 5 offers for UK top business schools: Bath, Warwick, City, Loughborough, Exeter.

Can you please give advice or what would you go with ?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending