The Student Room Group

Woolwich suspects DENY they murdered Lee Rigby

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by 911wasaJ3wishJob
It wasn't an inside job, 7/7 and 9/11 were.

Oh for christ sake, give it a rest.
Reply 81
De-lu-sion-al.
Original post by CTCRM
They don't deserve the time being wasted on them......just take them out the back and put a bullet in the back of their heads like the animals they are.

Thankfully we are not that sort of nation.

Original post by 911wasaJ3wishJob
It wasn't an inside job, 7/7 and 9/11 were.

With a post like that and a username like that it's obvious this person wasn't going for subtlety.
Reply 83
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25198859

"I apologise that women had to witness this today but in our lands our women have to see the same," he says.

"You people will never be safe. Remove your governments, they don't care about you. Do you think David Cameron is gonna get caught in the street when we start busting our guns? Do you think the politicians are gonna die?

"No it's gonna be the average man like you, and your children. So get rid of them, tell them to bring our troops back so we can, so you can all live in peace.

"Leave our lands and you'll live in peace. That's all I have to say."

So true.

I believe far more than two people should've been on trial today.

Original post by the bear
i have to disagree with you

I'm glad we can agree to disagree.

Original post by x-pixie-x
Trollolol I feel sorry for you sometimes,
mustn't be easy basing your whole life on a bunch of fairy tales. You've done well in brainwashing yourself, your comments are laughable if you actually believe in them.

Well, I feel sorry for you too. Must be easy having you life and thoughts being dictated by your social judgemental acceptances. You've done well in confining yourself into a closed box, your mockery is laughable if you don't actually see the irony in them.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 84
The problem with conspiracy theories is that they view logic as cheating.
Original post by اولو الالباب
The video could have been faked. There are already bits of the video debunked.

The british government are infidels.

Which bits? The bit where they ran him over? Stabbed him? Tried to decapitate him? Or ran at the police and tried to martyr themselves?

Looks like they'll be spending quite some time at HM pleasure. It'll be a long time till They get their white raisins.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending