The Student Room Group

Is a level law a good idea or not ? ?

I am currently in college an pick my a levels next year. I was originally going to study all science related a levels but I am thinking of doing an LLB at university. I read somewhere that universities prefer it if you have not studied law previously is that true ? ? Would it be better if I did something else at a level ? ?

Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
I'm currently doing A2 law and found AS law really interesting. Also the exams are relatively easy to master (especially unit 1) compared to other exam structures. I'd say it's a good a idea because you'll find out if you are interested in studying law and whether you actually want to do llb at uni
Original post by morewig
I'm currently doing A2 law and found AS law really interesting. Also the exams are relatively easy to master (especially unit 1) compared to other exam structures. I'd say it's a good a idea because you'll find out if you are interested in studying law and whether you actually want to do llb at uni

Thanks,

I will take it at a level then.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Just want to second what that person said :P I am doing A2 now, and also wana to do an LLB :smile: the a level will give you skills/knowledge that will be useful and unless you are planning on going to a top 10 uni, I don't think it should make a difference :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending