The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle 2014 applicant

I'am 2014 an official applicant.
---
Connect to Newcastle here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am also an official 2014 applicant!
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by villy95
I'am 2014 an official applicant.

Original post by HFavager123
I am also an official 2014 applicant!

And me - my UCAS form has gone in!
Original post by Psychd
And me - my UCAS form has gone in!

Me too it's so scary!!! What are you all applying for?
Reply 4
Original post by alixrebecca
Me too it's so scary!!! What are you all applying for?

Well, Architecture. You? And don't worry!
Original post by villy95
Well, Architecture. You? And don't worry!

Well not scary, just very strange I feel too young:tongue: Biology and Psychology dual honours :smile:
Reply 6
I'm applying for architecture :smile:
I'm gonna apply for psychology. I don't have my ucas form ready though, I thought the deadline wasn't until January? D:
I'm applying for Ancient History. Haven't sent my application yet either as im applying independently and my old college is taking long to attach my reference :unimpressed:
Reply 9
Original post by alixrebecca
Well not scary, just very strange I feel too young:tongue: Biology and Psychology dual honours :smile:

I am applying for (single honours) Psychology! :smile:
Reply 10
I have a portfolio request
Reply 11
Just received an offer to study Politics and History. :biggrin:
Not officially yet but I will be definitely applying and firming Newcastle! Business Management by the way.

Luckily I only live 20 miles away as well although I'll be living in Newcastle. I like the look of Richardson Road accomodation :tongue:
I am also a Newcastle 2014 applicant :smile: I need to send off my ucas application tonight ! I'm so nervous though ! I'm looking at some of the accommodation areas now and they're all so good to choose from ! Is anyone else here doing English Literature and Creative Writing ?
Reply 14
does anyone know on average how quickly newcastle take to give you an offer??
Reply 15
Original post by Kieran-SAFC
Not officially yet but I will be definitely applying and firming Newcastle! Business Management by the way.

Luckily I only live 20 miles away as well although I'll be living in Newcastle. I like the look of Richardson Road accomodation :tongue:

ive applied for business management aswell what were your predictions?? im unsure as to whether ill get an offer as ive been predicted abb :/
Original post by Wideeyedowls
I am also a Newcastle 2014 applicant :smile: I need to send off my ucas application tonight ! I'm so nervous though ! I'm looking at some of the accommodation areas now and they're all so good to choose from ! Is anyone else here doing English Literature and Creative Writing ?

I've applied for English Literature but not the creative writing option! I think I'd quite like take some of the creative writing modules anyway though, if I can
Original post by laurenrw
ive applied for business management aswell what were your predictions?? im unsure as to whether ill get an offer as ive been predicted abb :/

A*, A B for the end of this year, it'll be hard but I reckon I can do it!

This year I believe offers were given to people with BBB in clearing. Another thing if you take part in their summer school in July next year, I think you can get in with lower grades as well. I think it lasts for 2/3 of weeks and involves staying in their accomodation and doing a fair amount of study in the holidays but it's something worth looking into if you want to help ensure a place. It depends if your school/college is part of the programme too but you can look it up on this link:

http://www.ncl.ac.uk/partners/

If you've been to one of the open days I think there was a leaflet given out for it.
Reply 18
Original post by villy95
I have a portfolio request

I've just got one through as well, can't believe we're only allowed 8 images max!
Reply 19
Original post by Kieran-SAFC
A*, A B for the end of this year, it'll be hard but I reckon I can do it!

This year I believe offers were given to people with BBB in clearing. Another thing if you take part in their summer school in July next year, I think you can get in with lower grades as well. I think it lasts for 2/3 of weeks and involves staying in their accomodation and doing a fair amount of study in the holidays but it's something worth looking into if you want to help ensure a place. It depends if your school/college is part of the programme too but you can look it up on this link:

http://www.ncl.ac.uk/partners/

If you've been to one of the open days I think there was a leaflet given out for it.

thats so good! good luck im sure you can do it :smile:

i think its worth the risk applying because i loved the uni, will have a look at the summer school thanks very much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending