The Student Room Group

English speaking Universities in either Sweden, Norway or Germany?

England is too expensive for me to go to university. I have found that there are many international Uni's in Europe which offer free/very cheap tuition to EU citizens. I was looking for a course to do with accountancy/economics/maths statistics.

If anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated because I'm not too sure where to start with this whole thing. Or even if it's a good idea.

Is anyone else planning on doing the same thing as me?
Reply 1
The overwhelming majority of German universities teach in German, at least on Bachelor level. There are some private universities which advertise themselves as very international and therefore teach in English, but these charge tuition.

If you are looking for reputable universities teaching in English and not charging too high fees, try the Netherlands - Maastricht for example.
Reply 2
Aarhus uni is Denmark do econ ('and business management' or something) in English, no fees. But are you put off from staying here because of the prospect of paying £27,000? 'Cause if so it's more of a graduate tax than regular debt. Sorry if you already know this or you have a different reason, just don't want you shifting your life half a continent away if you don't need to!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending