The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Erm... you need to be more specific.

You could get a job in Asda with A Levels, and it pays £4.something an hour.

What sortof work do you want to do and what A Levels are you doing? Can't really list every single job in existence here...lol.
Having A-levels means you have achieved a higher standard of education then most people in the united kingdom. Therefore, it means you have a far greater chance of getting employed, and when you do you will be earning more then those everyday joes that just did gcse's.

if you want to do somthing with a bit more 'razz' then go to a i.t company (just an example, many companies do this)...and they (if your successful) will train you to be fully qualified, through an apprentiship kinda funky thing.
Reply 3
You can do an advanced apprenticeship.

You could work in a bank, accountants, insurance, IT, journalism, Sales rep etc. It would help if you told us what you were interested in and what A Levels you were doing.
Reply 4
sorry i done Maths AS, computing A2, Business A2

i want to do something business related....i looked at real estate agent jobs like foxtons which offer training programs and company car with mobile,, they have many different jobs...im not into the sales part.

problem i have is i like working alone...and i do best when working alone..
Reply 5
Deleted.

Latest

Trending

Trending