The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Getting a bit heated here isn't it? :fight:

Calm down you two.
Reply 21
Hehe, nah Crazy mongoose Im not annoyed. :smile: Just overwhelmed by poltroon's wonderful character is all...:wink:
Reply 22
I present another twist to the tale. Manthi, my dear friend, sent me a private message:

manthi, by private message

Do you go to Thames valley mate? Ive come across a few individuals from that uni who are like you...wonderful people.....

I would really like to know what my attendance at TVU has to do with anything. Could you please explain?

:smile:
Reply 23
poltroon
I present another twist to the tale. Manthi, my dear friend, sent me a private message:

I would really like to know what my attendance at TVU has to do with anything. Could you please explain?

:smile:
Please note the 'Private' element of 'Private Message'. We don't want to read your petty squabbles. Please continue with them using the PM function.
Reply 24
TommehR
Please note the 'Private' element of 'Private Message'. We don't want to read your petty squabbles. Please continue with them using the PM function.

Though to be fair the private message that was sent to poltroon deserved to be shown due to it's absolutely pathetic nature.

Internet 'beef' is frankly ridiculous, but insulting someone based on the university they attend is even more so.
TommehR

If the PM had anything private, or even worthy of discussion, in it, I would agree with you. But it does not. Thus it is effectivly a poison pen letter delivered by internet and should be disclosed and ridiculed as such.
Reply 26
Sorry about that message guys, I guess I let my emotion (I was annoyed at the time) get hold of my sense. My apologies.

Latest

Trending

Trending