The Student Room Group

5th Driving Test Tomorrow, please give me confidence!!

So i have my fifth driving test tomorrow - i get it im terrible lol.

Ive been driving my own car around with someone next to me.

I live in Leicester and i drove to Sheffield 2 weeks ago on A roads, and Manchester this Saturday but cant seem to pass my test!?

I drove over 300 miles fine! LOL.

Anyway have it tomorrow at 11.41.

Just need a boost of confidence, advice on nerves!!

Thanks x
Watch your favourite comedy just before you leave the house, eat a banana just before test, chew gum during the test.

Best of luck, everything's crossed for you!
Thank you so much (:
Reply 3
Good luck :smile: let us know how it went.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 minors!!!!!!!

Went over the kerb thought it was all over!!!

Cried when she said id passed, first time i did my test i had her, 5th time was the lucky one!!!!! xx
Original post by princesshollyx

Cried when she said id passed, first time i did my test i had her, 5th time was the lucky one!!!!! xx

You did it! Congratulations! :smile:

The best drivers are the ones who don't become arrogant behind the wheel. Stay safe and enjoy your new freedom!

well done!! now you're completely independent and never have to go to the test centre again!:biggrin:

I thought the same had happened on my third test, I was too busy looking at the traffic lights and accidentally touched the kerb so I was really surprised when I found out I had passed!
Reply 7
chew gum, put some sunglasses on, roll your selves, look confident
Just go for it, treat it like another lesson, talk, hum or whistle music.
Reply 8
Congratulations :smile: what was it like? I'm going to book my test soon for the beginning of December.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you everyone!!

It was fine to be honest, my mate joked about having a shot of vodka. i didnt! lol i had rescue remedy, and chewing gum had the radio on low too, my instructor in the back.

Had turn in the road and smashed it completely, then back wheel went over a kerb on way back to test centre, she did warn me about it, but when shed said i passed, i asked her if she was lying and she said no and i just burst oout crying! Put my head in my hands on the steering wheel and pressed the horn by mistake LOL just SO glad i dont have to go back to anither centre again!! The lady i had failed me on my first ever test !

Keep going is all i can say 1st time, 100th time you WILL do it!!! :smile:

I went out driving on my own earlier in my own car, so weird, have music really loud and its fine! :biggrin:

x
Reply 10
Thank you everyone!!

It was fine to be honest, my mate joked about having a shot of vodka. i didnt! lol i had rescue remedy, and chewing gum had the radio on low too, my instructor in the back.

Had turn in the road and smashed it completely, then back wheel went over a kerb on way back to test centre, she did warn me about it, but when shed said i passed, i asked her if she was lying and she said no and i just burst oout crying! Put my head in my hands on the steering wheel and pressed the horn by mistake LOL just SO glad i dont have to go back to anither centre again!! The lady i had failed me on my first ever test !

Keep going is all i can say 1st time, 100th time you WILL do it!!! :smile:

I went out driving on my own earlier in my own car, so weird, have music really loud and its fine! :biggrin:

x

What rescue remedy did you have? Does it work? Can't wait till I pass :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending