The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLAN adult nursing september 2014?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Leah R
I just applied through extra there! Hopefully i'll get an interview! Are you going to be at Preston? If so what accommodation are you thinking about?

How did you get on? X
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 121
Original post by Pingu96
There's an access to health and social care professions course at Preston college, not sure if this gives you the relevant qualifications or not

You could also undertake an access to nursing course, finance can be sorted with a 24+ loan from Student loans, gets wiped off once you complete the degree. Good Luck!
Reply 122
I received a conditional offer yesterday for September 14.. really looking forward to it! ! Well done to everyone who has been successful. .
Original post by dandynurse
Anyone who's starting sept pm me there is a Facebook group full of info and members :smile: good for car sharing and stuff x

You don't know if there is a fb group for the march 2015 intake do you? :smile:
Original post by UCLANursing

im going in march aswel :smile:
Original post by emmalouise21

Ah that's good :smile: exciting
Original post by UCLANursing

There might be Hun, just search pre reg nursing Uclan march and see if anything comes up x
Original post by kazaa40
I received a conditional offer yesterday for September 14.. really looking forward to it! ! Well done to everyone who has been successful. .

well done, i'll be joining you :smile: do you know if there is any facebook pages relating to adult nursing uclan sept 14?! xxx
Original post by georgianewtz
well done, i'll be joining you :smile: do you know if there is any facebook pages relating to adult nursing uclan sept 14?! xxx

Yes there is :smile: search Uclan pre reg nursing and I will accept you x
FRESHERS’ WEEK SEPTEMBER 2014
For all the latest news and official info on UCLan Fresher’s Week please see the Students’ Union Facebook page for updates. Please be aware of unofficial groups operating on Facebook. Stay safe and do not give out personal information on these pages.
https://www.facebook.com/FreshersUCLan
Reply 130
Original post by emmalouise21

I got an offer for the march intake as well :smile: are use planning on living in halls or? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending