The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

History at University of Chester

Hi,

I might be applying for History for 2014 entry.

Anyone else applying here?
What are you likely to get?
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
I got AACC at AS Level with A in History.
Original post by M!17
I got AACC at AS Level with A in History.

Then aim higher than Chester. Far higher.
Reply 4
Its not going to be my first choice. Like my 5th ie: a backup in case the worse happens.
Original post by M!17
Its not going to be my first choice. Like my 5th ie: a backup in case the worse happens.

FAir do make sure you don't pick it though. Frankly it's woeful
Reply 6
Original post by inspire2aspire
FAir do make sure you don't pick it though. Frankly it's woeful

Do you go there? Why is it so bad?
Original post by M!17
Do you go there? Why is it so bad?

No I don't I go to a Russell group uni, I have numerous friends who go, they say the teaching is abysmal plus it's not a very prestigious uni at all it's veru low ranked really low grad prospects, if I was you I'd make keele my 5th choice as they ask for the same as Chester, I think, but are twice the uni.
Reply 8
Ok, I just don''t want all my choices to be tough ones. I want something to fall back on.

Im not necessarily going to apply here. Im looking at several inc. Huddersfield (ABB) as my 4th/5th choice.
Original post by M!17
Ok, I just don''t want all my choices to be tough ones. I want something to fall back on.

Im not necessarily going to apply here. Im looking at several inc. Huddersfield (ABB) as my 4th/5th choice.

That's fair enough, with ABB you can more than easily get into a Rusell Group uni bare that in mind, for instance Queen Mary a very good uni, only require that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending