The Student Room Group

Can She Be Pregnant?!

We started having sex a while ago. The first few times we did it she came on her period 8 days late (she was in America, so climate and jet lag probably played a part)
We then had sex 1 more time, and she came on her period 2 days later (perfectly on time).
Now, this month she is 3 days late and she thinks she could be pregnant, but we haven't even had sex since the last period.
Is it possible that the last time we had sex, she became pregnant, and then had a period but the fertilised egg remained inside?

Help please.
Do a pregnancy test?
I highly doubt it, when the egg is fertilised it releases a hormone which stops the girls period from happening (not going to get into the biology).

Do a pregnancy test. And maybe for the future think about the possibility of using contraception of some kind :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Daniel-G1995
I highly doubt it, when the egg is fertilised it releases a hormone which stops the girls period from happening (not going to get into the biology).

Do a pregnancy test. And maybe for the future think about the possibility of using contraception of some kind :smile:

we used condoms
Original post by Anonymous
we used condoms

Sorry I wasn't sure :smile: well take a pregnancy test to be sure

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
yes - you had sex so she could be pregnant. what else did you expect us to say apart from that and to get a test?!
Reply 6
You used condoms, she's had a period since you last had sex, and she's only 3 days late? May as well get tested, but unless you have another reason to worry(eg condom broke) there's no reason to worry.
Reply 7
Probably not but you're obviously worried. Go get a test?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending