The Student Room Group

How do I get him off my mind?

I can't stop thinking about this guy. I found him to be so annoying but recently I've started to get to know him a bit more. He is constantly staring at me and openly trying to flirt with me in front of people. Before he would just come up to me and do the whole school boy thing and playfully try to hit me etc and I would curse him. Yesterday he kept walking the direction I was in to get past and my colleague was like" why don't you go the other way", at first he said he preferred this way then he said he just came over to see me really. Then when he was leaving he says bye twice, when he never ever says bye to me, followed by" I know your going to miss me the most Rachel and you'll see me tomorrow".

Today he kept calling me to help him when there were other people closer, then at one point it was just me and him, I called him to help me reach something, he said " I like how you called me over, I know you enjoy my company, I enjoy yours too". He kept pondering around me and smiling and when I playfully hit him he didn't even retaliate. When I asked where everyone else went he said he asked them to leave so he could talk to me (obviously a lie). I had this urge to squeeze his arms as well ( I have a thing about arms). He kept asking me to stay till closing and admit I would miss him, I said I wouldn't. He wanted my company and I stayed a bit longer and he actually looked sad to see me go.

I think it's safe to say he likes me. I just wanna get him off my mind. I even checked to see when he's next in etc and I've started to look forward to seeing him.

Sad
Sad
Sad
This is not me
Just go with it (warrup movie reference- sorry :tongue:) but seriously it sounds like you like him.
Why do you want him out of your mind? You clearly fancy him, he clearly fancies you? What if a wonderful relationship blossoms from this?

Original post by Anonymous
I can't stop thinking about this guy. I found him to be so annoying but recently I've started to get to know him a bit more. He is constantly staring at me and openly trying to flirt with me in front of people. Before he would just come up to me and do the whole school boy thing and playfully try to hit me etc and I would curse him. Yesterday he kept walking the direction I was in to get past and my colleague was like" why don't you go the other way", at first he said he preferred this way then he said he just came over to see me really. Then when he was leaving he says bye twice, when he never ever says bye to me, followed by" I know your going to miss me the most Rachel and you'll see me tomorrow".

Today he kept calling me to help him when there were other people closer, then at one point it was just me and him, I called him to help me reach something, he said " I like how you called me over, I know you enjoy my company, I enjoy yours too". He kept pondering around me and smiling and when I playfully hit him he didn't even retaliate. When I asked where everyone else went he said he asked them to leave so he could talk to me (obviously a lie). I had this urge to squeeze his arms as well ( I have a thing about arms). He kept asking me to stay till closing and admit I would miss him, I said I wouldn't. He wanted my company and I stayed a bit longer and he actually looked sad to see me go.

I think it's safe to say he likes me. I just wanna get him off my mind. I even checked to see when he's next in etc and I've started to look forward to seeing him.

Sad
Sad
Sad
This is not me
Reply 3
Just go with it (warrup movie reference- sorry :tongue:) but seriously it sounds like you like him.

I do. I can't deny it. I kinda put him on the spot today and stood close to him and watched him while he was working, like he does to me, he was very very nervous
Reply 4
Original post by Coke Or Pepsi
Why do you want him out of your mind? You clearly fancy him, he clearly fancies you? What if a wonderful relationship blossoms from this?

Basically that never crosses my mind. I'm the kind of person to over think why someone likes me, if they actually do like me and all the reasons why we probably won't end to together. I've thought about what other people at work would think, everyone sees him as a bit of a jerk you could say. He annoys a lot of people, however he is different with me. I've thought about how the future would be.

I think too much
That's not necessarily a bad thing (thinking too much!) - seriously, talk to him. You never know what might happen.

Basically that never crosses my mind. I'm the kind of person to over think why someone likes me, if they actually do like me and all the reasons why we probably won't end to together. I've thought about what other people at work would think, everyone sees him as a bit of a jerk you could say. He annoys a lot of people, however he is different with me. I've thought about how the future would be.

I think too much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending