The Student Room Group
Reply 1
get a grip!
Reply 2
I'm emo. Get over it.

Ha Ha.
Reply 3
Even if you only get half marks thats just a small little dent out of the entire 6 modules of your a level, you cant possibly fail.
Reply 4
True.
Reply 5
you only needed 66% in my history module to get an A last year so chill!
Reply 6
hmm...there's failing and there's failing.... - i will fail to get my A...i consider B a failure..and that's what i'm going to friggin get..bloody synoptic paper..
Reply 7
For any question I find this fits-

Very brief introduction, define any terms if necessary.
Think of the question in terms of four main sections (your main paragraphs); nature of government, opposition to it, economics, and society.
Do the answer thematically; for each section, pick out a few examples from across the period to show continuity or change, and explain. Provide counter argument, or circumstantial reasoning for some of these examples if possible. Then draw a conclusion and answer the question in regards to this change/continuity.
Do this for all appropriate sections and the at the end, write a main conclusion that ties the sections together and answers the question in the broader sense.

Remember you have the timeline as well so use that for inspiration or if you get stuck. This paper is more about the wider picture over the whole period than masses of detail about certain events, so you may be able to bluff through a bit if needs be :wink:

Good luck with it tomorrow :smile:
Reply 8
Cheat.
Reply 9
I'll probabaly get a C - therefore failure.
Reply 10
Clarence
I'm going to fail Russia. :frown:

I can imagine that Trotsky thought much the same.
Reply 11
Profesh; always there to lift ones sprits in a time of crisis.
Russia has been failed by so many people, including Lenin and Stalin, and I think it is used to it by now.

Sorry for the above :biggrin: Good luck, I'm sure it will come back to you!

Latest

Trending

Trending