The Student Room Group

My girlfriend laughed at the size of my penis

The other day my gf of 3 months and I were fooling around and for the first time she started to venture downstairs. On seeing my dinkle, I heard her actually giggle. Once I probed her as to why this was as I was feeling utterly dejected she informed me that I was a little smaller than what she was used to.
Needless to say I wasn't too impressed. When I got home I measured myself, convinced that I was probably about average. When I looked on google, it said that the average was about 5-6 inches, I'm 3.5 and 4 on a good day!
I've now become completely depressed and worried when I'm walking down the street that people will somehow notice, point and laugh at my tiny tackle. My sexual relationship with my girlfriend has been reduced to fondling and the other day I even contemplated whether or not I was still a man. I feel depressed and lonely, and I've lost all self confidence to the point of suicide.
Please help a desperate man. Is surgery an option or are there any special pants I can wear that will encentuate my goodies? Are there any other men out there with smaller manhoods because I feel alone in this.

Scroll to see replies

3.5 - 4 erect? i wudnt worry about the size wen ur wearing clothes
Reply 2
Cut it off completely so there's no todger to laugh at
Reply 3
When you say you are 3-4 inches is this when erect?
havent you heard? small is the new big, my penis is a healthy 1 inch at its might erect status yet the girls totally dig it. They say they are fed up with being destroyed by monster cocks that they love a bit of loving from a tiny todger.

So dont feel ashamed about your manhood, go out there and proclaim to the world 'I have a small penis and i'm proud!'
Reply 5
Your girlfriend was completely insensitive. Dump her. She shouldn't make you feel bad, and now you're worrying about it, it's not going to help the situation.
Reply 6
If that is your most pressing medical concern then you should count yourself lucky.
Reply 7
Firstly I would say don't really worry about the size of your penis when you are wearing clothes, you can't see it anyway. As for when you are erect you might be small but is not the end of the world. I am sure that you can still learn to have good sex if you make the effort. I think your girlfriend has been insensitive, especially if she won't have sex with you just because of your penis size. I would recommend dumping her if she makes you feel self-concious.
There are always other ways to please a woman you know. Think of it like blind people who gain a superior sense of smell, well you can gain a superior ability with your tongue :p:
Reply 9
Anonymous
The other day my gf of 3 months and I were fooling around and for the first time she started to venture downstairs. On seeing my dinkle, I heard her actually giggle. Once I probed her as to why this was as I was feeling utterly dejected she informed me that I was a little smaller than what she was used to.
Needless to say I wasn't too impressed. When I got home I measured myself, convinced that I was probably about average. When I looked on google, it said that the average was about 5-6 inches, I'm 3.5 and 4 on a good day!
I've now become completely depressed and worried when I'm walking down the street that people will somehow notice, point and laugh at my tiny tackle. My sexual relationship with my girlfriend has been reduced to fondling and the other day I even contemplated whether or not I was still a man. I feel depressed and lonely, and I've lost all self confidence to the point of suicide.
Please help a desperate man. Is surgery an option or are there any special pants I can wear that will encentuate my goodies? Are there any other men out there with smaller manhoods because I feel alone in this.

Use your finger.
Reply 10
serious narb
havent you heard? small is the new big, my penis is a healthy 1 inch at its might erect status yet the girls totally dig it. They say they are fed up with being destroyed by monster cocks that they love a bit of loving from a tiny todger.

So dont feel ashamed about your manhood, go out there and proclaim to the world 'I have a small penis and i'm proud!'

Respect! You're a shining example to all insecure men.
Reply 11
Think of it this way: You've just made me feel better about myself.
chrissy909
Respect! You're a shining example to all insecure men.

see what I mean, i've already got 1 girl just gagging gor a bit of the mini cock, i'm all yours gorgeous:wink:
Peopel fall in love with what's inside. Outward appearance, penis size, etc etc all mean nothing in the long run. The fact that she giggles show she doesn't care. You can still achieve everything you want to with 4 inches. Its not the size that matters at all, i reckon its 50/50 between the style and how long you can last.
I'm being totally truthful when I say that size doesn't really matter. At least not as much as people think it does. Shallow ****ing feels nice!! My last boyfriend had a 7-8 inch dick, it used to hurt me quite a lot. My current boyfriend has about a 5-6 inch dick, it feels so much more sensual. It's not the length that makes a girl come anyway, as cliched as it sounds, how you use it makes all the difference!!
I'm being totally truthful when I say that size doesn't really matter. At least not as much as people think it does. Shallow ****ing feels nice!! My last boyfriend had a 7-8 inch dick, it used to hurt me quite a lot. My current boyfriend has about a 5-6 inch dick, it feels so much more sensual. It's not the length that makes a girl come anyway, as cliched as it sounds, how you use it makes all the difference!!

And being good at oral is more important than having a big dick in my opinion!! :wink:
only takes an inch of water to drown in mate, by comparision your cocks lethal.

seriously though, it's not about the size. it's how you weild the beast that important.
Dude listen to your self:
I want to commit suicide because my penis is small

Dude I'd be more embarrassed for wanting to commit suicide over this than being enbarassed over having a small penis.

But then I'm a chick
Reply 18
Anonymous

Oh yeah, of course, walk down Oxford Street and everyone's gonna turn around to ya and scream "AHHH, THERE'S THAT LAD WITH THE SMALL COCK", "LOOK AT HIS TINY WANG... OH NO, I CAN'T, IT'S TOO TINY, BHAAAAHAHAHA", "EVERYONE LOOK, IT LOOKS LIKE A TWIG WITH A BERRY ON THE END"... GET A GRIP MAN! Don't you know the saying, 'It's what you do with it that counts'? Make the most of what you've got and drop it like it's hot. If she laughs then chuck her onto the bed and give her the best damn shag of your life like Satan was coming down in his Mercedes to give you your last rights... either that or still cut it off so there's no tackle to laugh at... give me strength! :mad:
Reply 19
Anonymous

It's very unlikely that anything you can do can make your penis longer, unless you're very young and have a few years of puberty left.

She's neither mature nor a decent person if she laughs at something you have no control over. You can perfectly satisfy someone with that; it's probably simply a case of waiting for someone more mature. Lots of men have penises smaller than the average, and still manage to have relationships and marriages. It's no reason to worry and become unnecessarily anxious or reluctant around girls.

Latest

Trending

Trending