The Student Room Group
Reply 1
It depends what type they are. If they are puffy, try cucumber or tea bags or a special eye gel. If they are just gray, then you need more sleep. If they have always been like that then it is probably genetic, in which case all you can do is cover them up with YSL Touche Eclat!
Tea bags. Sleep.
Reply 3
Get a good night's sleep.
Reply 4
The only possible solution is eye replacement surgery. Try a goat's eyes: they don't need to blink.
Reply 5
Big Fat Mel
The only possible solution is eye replacement surgery. Try a goat's eyes: they don't need to blink.

Or a Chameleon's, as they can move their eyes independantly.
just sleep early
Reply 7
lots of sleep and cucumber in the morning.

or put a couple teaspoons in the fridge before you sleep then place the rounded side over your eyes in the morning.
sleep, relax
Reply 9
I have really quite dark circles under my eyes. More so since I've worn glasses. Sleep and cucumbers make no difference for me, so I have to cover them up.
Maybe you could try putting some moisturising cream over the dark areas, and then using a face powder one shade lighter than the rest of your skin and put it over the moituriser. The cream helps it to sink in and if you choose one shade lighter, it helps belend the dark patches more to the rest of your skin tone.
Reply 10
I tried witch hazel once for dark circles, didnt help either.
Glory
I tried witch hazel once for dark circles, didnt help either.

old age is upon us :frown:
i know i have bags too under my eyes.. mostly from sleep but also because i keep rubbing them cause i have hayfever which makes my eyes itchy.. ill try cucumber and now that exams have finished, ill try sleeping more!

Latest

Trending

Trending