The Student Room Group

Girls wanting tall guys...

I'm 6 foot but apparently that's not tall enough for some girls. They're only interested in 6 foot 5 guys. I said to a girl what if he was tall and had an ugly face, she said it didn't matter because he was tall... WTF? Then I see loads of short attractive guys - like 5 foot 10 who are single? :confused:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
So?

Some girls are irrational, some aren't. Welcome to the world of humans.
:lolwut: 5'10 isn't short, I consider that tall :erm:
Reply 3
Not true. The only time height matters is when the guy is shorter than the girl. Even then it doesn't always matter.
Reply 4
I would say 6ft and over is tall. 6ft is a nice height :smile:
Reply 5
This girl wants the Fellaini dick
Reply 6
Over 6ft1+ for a guy is tall.
5ft10-6ft is average for a guy.
5ft9 and under is short.

Tall girls want tall guys. I don't know why short girls want tall men but apparently most tall men like short girls.
Reply 7
Original post by PinkyQT
Over 6ft1+ for a guy is tall.
5ft10-6ft is average for a guy.
5ft9 and under is short.

Tall girls want tall guys. I don't know why short girls want tall men but apparently most tall men like short girls.

yeah, I agree with the height categories :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by toxic09
yeah, I agree with the height categories :smile:

yeah, I'm not sure what I would say is tall for girls, average and short, what do you think?
Reply 9
Original post by PinkyQT
yeah, I'm not sure what I would say is tall for girls, average and short, what do you think?

Tall is 5'10"+, average is 5'3"-5'7ish and small is 5'2" and below. In my opinion.
Original post by Son of Vivaldi
I'm 6 foot but apparently that's not tall enough for some girls. They're only interested in 6 foot 5 guys. I said to a girl what if he was tall and had an ugly face, she said it didn't matter because he was tall... WTF? Then I see loads of short attractive guys - like 5 foot 10 who are single? :confused:

Obviously she was talking about his towering penis.
Original post by MouldingMercury
Obviously she was talking about his towering penis.

There is no correlation between penis size and height.
Original post by Chihiro95
Tall is 5'10"+, average is 5'3"-5'7ish and small is 5'2" and below. In my opinion.

Nah,

Tall 5'6" +
Average 5'2" - 5'5"
Small 5'1" and below
Original post by Maid Marian
Nah,

Tall 5'6" +
Average 5'2" - 5'5"
Small 5'1" and below

Hello my Mexican friend.
Reply 14
Original post by goldie56
This girl wants the Fellaini dick

Top five favorite posts of all time.
Hello my Mexican friend.

Hmmm? :lolwut:

I am 4ft 10 and my boyfriend is 5ft 6. I like shorter guys for obvious reasons!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by PinkyQT

Hmm, I'm 5"7 and would say I'm above average.

Very tall - 5"10 +
tall - 5"7 - 5"10
average - 5"4 - 5"6
short - 5"3 - 5"1
very short 5"0 and below

What do you think?

I know a girl who is 4"8! :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 18
I'm an inch or two below 6 foot, 23 years old, never kissed a girl. Make of that what you will.
Original post by Bassetts
I'm an inch or two below 6 foot, 23 years old, never kissed a girl. Make of that what you will.

I'll make nothing of that, given it's a single case. :hmpf:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending