The Student Room Group
University of York
York

York Applicants 2014

Applying for Psychology. York is one of my choices and one I am very keen on.

My UCAS form when off earlier this week. Yeay!

Who else is applying to York for 2014?
---
Connect to University of York here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

:woo:

Applying for Bioarchaeology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of York
York
Reply 2
So close to finishing my application, I'm very keen on York at the moment for psychology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Applied for Law! Really want to get a place

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Applying for Film and TV production! Firm choice if I get an offer and super excited!! :biggrin: Really hoping I get a place :smile:
Reply 5
Applying for Chemistry (With a Year in Industry), deferred entry. My UCAS form is currently with my referee. :smile:
Applied for the writing,directing and performance course!

Does anyone know how long york take to get back to you via ucas? Xx
Original post by Lucy96
:woo:

Applying for Bioarchaeology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you don't mind me asking out of curiosity, what is Bioarchaeology?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Psychd
Applying for Psychology. York is one of my choices and one I am very keen on.

My UCAS form when off earlier this week. Yeay!

Who else is applying to York for 2014?

I'm applying for Social Work! York is either my firm or insurance choice. My application is hopefully getting sent off October half term or earlier, with my referee ATM. So excited!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sophieleannexo
If you don't mind me asking out of curiosity, what is Bioarchaeology?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Basically just a branch of archaeology that deals with plant, human and animal remains, you look at biomolecules on old artefacts etc; the biological aspects of archaeology rather than the social and historical :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Basically just a branch of archaeology that deals with plant, human and animal remains, you look at biomolecules on old artefacts etc; the biological aspects of archaeology rather than the social and historical :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds interesting :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sophieleannexo
Sounds interesting :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile: not convinced I'll get an offer as my PS is tailored to my other courses more so :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by knope
Applying for Chemistry (With a Year in Industry), deferred entry. My UCAS form is currently with my referee. :smile:

I've applied for chemistry too! My school sent my UCAS on Friday, and York replied yesterday inviting me for interview! :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by lizz-ie
I've applied for chemistry too! My school sent my UCAS on Friday, and York replied yesterday inviting me for interview! :smile:

Wow, that's quick! Seems they weren't kidding at the open day when they said they'd try and give you some sort of response within three days. Do you mind me asking when your interview is? I'm sending mine quite soon so I'm trying to figure out how much time I'll have to prepare after I do. Assuming they don't reject me right off the bat, that is. :tongue:

Good luck. :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by knope
Wow, that's quick! Seems they weren't kidding at the open day when they said they'd try and give you some sort of response within three days. Do you mind me asking when your interview is? I'm sending mine quite soon so I'm trying to figure out how much time I'll have to prepare after I do. Assuming they don't reject me right off the bat, that is. :tongue:

Good luck. :smile:

It's the 31st, they said they're definitely going to give me an offer if I attend an interview, so I'm pretty confused as to why they're interviewing me! Good luck :smile: where else are you applying?
Reply 15
Original post by lizz-ie
It's the 31st, they said they're definitely going to give me an offer if I attend an interview, so I'm pretty confused as to why they're interviewing me! Good luck :smile: where else are you applying?

Thank you! That's interesting; maybe it's only to filter out the truly odd, the ones who shouldn't be let loose with dangerous chemicals. :wink: St Andrews, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Durham. What about you?
Reply 16
Original post by knope
Thank you! That's interesting; maybe it's only to filter out the truly odd, the ones who shouldn't be let loose with dangerous chemicals. :wink: St Andrews, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Durham. What about you?

That'd be me then :wink: Oxford, Sheffield, Birmingham and Nottingham
Reply 17
I am applying for Law :smile:
Original post by lizz-ie

I have the same thing as you (also applying for chem) seems to be a selling opportunity, very happy though.
Reply 19
Original post by gmseahorse
I have the same thing as you (also applying for chem) seems to be a selling opportunity, very happy though.

Maybe see you there then! Where else have you applied? Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending