The Student Room Group

My friend got a tattoo of 007 somewhere around his wrist

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by RedArrow
Pffff you are just too silly to swallow my definition. If it ain't official then now it is.

As far as my bitterness goes... We've been friends since my first year at unvi. I passed out, he dropped a year and he will graduate this year. I'll be seeing him again in a couple of months as he has invited me for an occasion involving his family and stuff.

Don't exactly understand why you had to ramble a boring I-am-not-racist- speech there. But whatever floats your bitterness :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am not a racist speech? What... hahaha.

I was saying I don't discriminate against friends, particularly if they get or ever got tattoos I don't like. I'm not bitter, I have no personal connection with this situation, I'm replying to your narrow-minded post. I guess in a way I feel very sorry for your friend, and your counter-arguments are very much invalid and don't make sense..

Main focus should be why would you ink something based out of a movie!

Posted from TSR Mobile

i have four tattoos - all are based of cartoons and comic artworks - and origonal designs to boot.

my body, my choice AND in the five years or so ive had them, ive never regretted it - same with your friend
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by lou_100
I am not a racist speech? What... hahaha.

I was saying I don't discriminate against friends, particularly if they get or ever got tattoos I don't like. I'm not bitter, I have no personal connection with this situation, I'm replying to your narrow-minded post. I guess in a way I feel very sorry for your friend, and your counter-arguments are very much invalid and don't make sense..

I'm not discriminating him or anything. He is still the same to me. It's just that I feel like I have to tell him "I told you so" somewhere down line. But yeah that would be me thinking too far.

And just to add substance; he previously tattooed his ex's name on his shoulder and think how he feels now? ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by silverbolt
i have four tattoos - all are based of cartoons and comic artworks - and origonal designs to boot.

my body, my choice AND in the five years or so ive had them, ive never regretted it - same with your friend

Honestly mate I don't give a flying **** what you tattooed (or what you are for that matter) and why you tattooed.

The ideal of inking because you saw a silly show gives me enough impression :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
I agree with the OP 100 percent, he's absolutely right, lay off him peeps.
And just to add substance; he previously tattooed his ex's name on his shoulder and think how he feels now? ?

And ex's name is different though, surely? I mean, if you broke up, you would likely regret it.

Original post by YellowArrow

Suspicious username...
Reply 25
Original post by shadowdweller
And ex's name is different though, surely? I mean, if you broke up, you would likely regret it.

Suspicious username...

I'm still quoting you only once a day.

He was in an asinine relationship at one point where to profess his love and crap he inked her name. Now they broke up.

I don't really understand your post so I typed the above. Won't reply to you now. Quote tomorrow :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

👊✌️
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm still quoting you only once a day.

He was in an asinine relationship at one point where to profess his love and crap he inked her name. Now they broke up.

I don't really understand your post so I typed the above. Won't reply to you now. Quote tomorrow :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm saying that him regretting getting his ex's name tattooed is irrelevant to him getting a 007 tattoo. Unless he's dating James Bond.
Reply 27
Fair point... But my thoughts were focused more on his poor decision makings when he get emotional. Whatever this getting too much I want this thread dead now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
BUMP
BUMP

Why are you bumping someone else's thread? :lol:
Reply 30
Original post by lou_100
I hate to break it to you, but when someone has a strong mind and knows what they want, they don't let the opinions of others stop them from achieving their goals.

You might find this particular aim of getting this tattoo stupid and/or reckless, but hey...just leave them to it.

James Bond, by the way, is most certainly not a "silly movie".

Hey,I like Bond films but ,you know,they are silly.

The plot of every single Bond movie was silly(except for 2)
Reply 31

Suspicious username...

With observational skills like that you too could work for MI5,methinks

Theyre always on the lookout,apparently
It is at the start of the day as well.

Spoiler

Made me lol :biggrin:
Original post by Clip
Why not? You only live once twice.

This post deserves more recognition :holmes:
bump
Reply 35